Thread: does your dog like riding in the car?

Does your dog like riding in the car?

does your dog like riding in the car?

Thanks 4 the amazing blinkie and siggy,Joanofark!
    Thank u flamepony12 4 the cool avatar!

Sassy is my 1 year old golden retriever.

Shopping is an attitude... and I have an attitude problem.

Yup, Blaze LOOOOOVES going for car rides!! Every time he walks by the van/car, he sits by the door and wags his tail like, "Ok, are we ready to go now?!!" It's so funny! But yes, he loves the car!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

yes, he loves it

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

GOlden Retreiver starts with 'GO' - doesn't it? LOL!

Our new baby, Fizz is learning to love car rides - I don't think she had been on many, other than vet trips and such, before we got her - although she is very, very good in the car - she's used to traveling in a crate.

Now, she is learning that car rides mean FUN! as she's only had ONE trip to the vets and many OTHER trips that include fun places, treats and people. So now, when we go out to the car - she always looks hopeful - 'Can i go, too?" she seems to say?

-----------

my bestest buddy, Tristan, LOVED our van. He didn't even care if it wasn't going anywhere. We used to say that he would LIVE in the van if we let him.

Tristan was a rescue - the first summer we had him, I was remodeling our kitchen, and had it in pieces all over our garage. The van spent the summer parked in the drive, and Tristan spent the summer IN the van, with the back doors open - snoozing and watching me strip and finish the cabinets in the garage.

Tristan was my 'shotgun' buddy - always ready to ride along anywhere, he loved to go on trips to the store, the bank - scout trips, anywhere. the Van was his happiest place, i think!

he also rode very politely - not wildly from window to window, but he'd sprawl on the seat, nose in the air, ears falling back, sniffing the breezes as they came in the side windows. sometimes he'd curl up in the front seat and rest his head on the armrest and just sniff. Tristan loved the words 'Go for a ride?"

laura

Thanks, Amanda, for the wonderful siggy and avatar!

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
    - Milan Kundera

He loves riding in my b/f's and my jeep, he hops up easily into our vehicles, just when it comes to hopping out, he's a little skittish with my jeep but hops right out of my b/f's. He sits all pretty or lays all pretty in the passenger seat (or my or my b/f's lap, or the back area) when we are driving. When I get gas, he thinks HE'S the driver!

lol

Don't you just love it when they do that?

the minute you get OUT of the car - they have to get in the Driver's seat! LOL!

What would we do without them to make us smile?

Laura

Thanks, Amanda, for the wonderful siggy and avatar!

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
    - Milan Kundera