Dearest Gink, what a gorgeous lady you are, indeed! Your glossy ebony coat is so beautiful and looks so soft, and your face is positively mesmerizing with those lovely big pale-green eyes gazing right up at me. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are so pretty, resting on those colorful blankets which bring out your dark beauty so well. Your birthday is October 31, so you are a true Halloween kitty, dressed Purrrfectly in that black fur! You and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other from an animal shelter, and you are a fine example of the wonderful pet-friends to be found in shelters. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pittsburgh and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very smart, and you know how to open doors. You drink fish water, which you prefer to clean water in your own bowl. You're a very important family member, and you welcome your Purrrson home each day when he/she returns. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gink, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.