Thread: Gorgeous Gink!

Gorgeous Gink!

Dearest Gink, what a gorgeous lady you are, indeed! Your glossy ebony coat is so beautiful and looks so soft, and your face is positively mesmerizing with those lovely big pale-green eyes gazing right up at me. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are so pretty, resting on those colorful blankets which bring out your dark beauty so well. Your birthday is October 31, so you are a true Halloween kitty, dressed Purrrfectly in that black fur! You and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other from an animal shelter, and you are a fine example of the wonderful pet-friends to be found in shelters. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pittsburgh and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very smart, and you know how to open doors. You drink fish water, which you prefer to clean water in your own bowl. You're a very important family member, and you welcome your Purrrson home each day when he/she returns. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gink, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Is it just me or has there not been a cat dog or pet of the day since the 18th? I don't get on here as much these days but I like to look in and see each pet as the day changes from time to time. Happy week everyone (Mon 22nd May here in Australia)
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

This is Gink, she is a twelve-year-old black American short hair cat. She was rescued from an animal shelter, and her birthday is on October thirty first, so she is a true Halloween cat, not just because of her coloring.

Gink has big green eyes. She lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is very smart. She knows how to open doors, and drinks fish water - she prefers that to clean water in her own dish. She is such an important member of the family, and welcomes me home each day when I return.
    Hello, beautiful Gink! Happy Cat of the Day!

I love blackie kitties and you are very gorgeous! Your fur looks very shiny and soft, and I like your beautiful eyes!

You are a very important member of your family ! You give a special "welcome home" greeting when your person comes home each day! You are smart, opening up doors as you see fit. You are choosy about your water, drinking the fish water instead of the water in your dish! Best of all, you are a loved kitty- as it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Gink!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

4. Oh Ginks way too cute and them eyes. wow!

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat3 View Post
    Is it just me or has there not been a cat dog or pet of the day since the 18th? I don't get on here as much these days but I like to look in and see each pet as the day changes from time to time. Happy week everyone (Mon 22nd May here in Australia)
    sometimes Karen's schedule is a bit too busy from time to update but she always updates when she gets the chance

Yes, I have been very busy - life and farm and post office work et al - and have not had a chance to update the sites. Now my server is doing something bizarre, and am working on getting that solved!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, I have been very busy - life and farm and post office work et al - and have not had a chance to update the sites. Now my server is doing something bizarre, and am working on getting that solved!
    Sounds like you need some help! Take it easy!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Sounds like you need some help! Take it easy!
    Thank you, if I could be three people, that would help!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Good luck to you on that Karen, we have had issues with our I pads and computers as well lately too . It stinks 💩🥺🥳🤣

Gink! From the Dorrie books?

Is Gink named for Dorrie's cat in the Little Witch series of books by Patricia Coombs???? Dorrie and the Weather Box was my favorite book when I was about 6.