Thread: Adorable Beavis!

Adorable Beavis!

Dearest Beavis, you are utterly adorable indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are! Thank you for sharing that precious photo of you as a kitten with us. At that young age you were already showing your long, thick, fluffy, soft-looking brown Tabby-design fur. And we see that sweet face with those big perky ears and cute white mustache and long, LOOONG curly whiskers and lovely big eyes. Now you're two years old, and I'm sure you're even more adorable! You live in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia in Canada, north of your ancestral homeland of the American State of Maine. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to your home and pet you, and pet your dear mom Raggamuffin too! I can't of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're so sweet and funny, everyone you know and everyone you meet loves you. You're full of energy, and you have a great time keeping so busy it's hard for your dear Purrrson to get a decent picture of you now! You love playing in the basement with mom Raggamuffin and sleeping in the sun and hiding under the bed. Your friends especially love that you never scratch or bite, no matter what anyone does. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beavis, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom Raggamuffin and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-21-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

2. them whiskers! what a cutie
    congratulations on her being cat of the day!