Thread: Sweetie pie Sweetheart

Sweetie pie Sweetheart

What a beauty from Oman! I’m very happy you were able to take her and give her a loving home. She looks quite content, and I’m happy that you send photos and updates to the previous owner (though I didn’t quite understand why she had to rehome the then Daisy). Congratulations on a lovely girl!

Dearest Sweetheart, formerly known as Daisy, what a beautiful Bobtail-mix lady you are! That white fur with the black hood is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose, those long white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big pale golden-green eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. It is so nice to see you in all these different locations and activities. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Katwijk ZH in The Netherlands to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were born in Oman, and then your previous Purrrson's sister brought you to the Netherlands. Your loving Purrrson-to-be had lost her beloved cat Polly but wasn't ready to bring a new one home right away. Then she saw a cat called "Daisy" (you!) in an advertisement on a cat's homepage. She got in touch with your previous Purrrsons, and you and your new Purrrson adopted each other! You came to your new home, and at first you were anxious and shy. After a while you started coming out more but kept your distance from your Purrrson. And now you two are the best of friends! You talk a lot, and you're the boss. You let her know what you want, including being on her lap while you eat, and also what you don't want, such as fish (raw or cooked). She renamed you Sweetheart (Liefje in Dutch), because it sounds like Daisy ("madelief" in Dutch). You have a kitty boyfriend named Poes who lives outside and can sleep downstairs. You and he flirt through the glass window. Your Purrrson hasn't decided if she'll let you go outside yet. You live in a big house in which you can get some exercise and you also have many different places to lay around. You even have your own room, full of cat toys! You've been through many changes through your life, haven't you. Your Purrrson even sends photos of you to your former Purrrson, who misses you very much and is happy to know you have such a good home and good life now. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sweetheart, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Poes and former Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Polly Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful Sweetheart! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are with your sweet face, your pink nose, and your white and black fur! I agree with my friend phesina- I would love to pet you; but since I can't, I hope your person will pet you for me!

You came to your new home, and at first you were timid and hid behind a closet. Your person gave you time, and gradually you have become the best of friends! You like to sit on your person's lap while you eat, but you dislike fish. You are an inside kitty and have plenty of kitty toys! You even have a visitor, Poes! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Sweetheart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678