Thread: Amazing Anna bunny!

Amazing Anna bunny!

Hello, Anna bunny! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny lady you are! I like your white coat with the touches of brown and black, your sweet face and your cute lop ears! I smiled when I read about all the things you like- such as bananas, raisins, and a good nap! You are okay with being picked up, but you'd rather be on the floor. You like to be petted! I would love to pet you, because your fur looks so soft!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Anna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Anna the bunny

Anna's instagram is @anna_thebun !!!

Anna banana

That is one of the cutest rabbits I’ve ever seen! What fabulous markings she has! I’m envious of you snuggling her. She’s really a doll.

Anna

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a beautiful brown and white bunny.
    They celebrated your first birthday with a cake
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Congratulations, Anna, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and precious! We loved reading about your happy life and loving home! We know Anna enjoyed her 1st birthday party and appreciated all the love and attention! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, darling Anna! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun2.net