Thread: Cat Has Scab Dry Skin Stomach

Blog Entries

Cat Has Scab Dry Skin Stomach

if anyone can tell, I not sure but kinda like small scab brownish on her stomach not sure. Pic attached. THANKSs

There is no picture attached, sorry,
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Lily

I cannot see a pic either. If I may, I would like to ask if anyone knows anything about my cat Lily’s health issue. I’m not sure how concerned I should be. Today she missed the litter box and peed all over the floor right beside it. Too me it seems too yellow and very smelly. She has done this a few times before over the 5 yrs. Since she was a babe and seems distressed when it occurs. Should I be giving her distilled water instead of tap water. Clearly couldn’t hurt. Is it a sign of some illness or distress. She has gained a lot of weight and is a bit obese but never eats people food, Iams and a bit of canned food. I try to get her as much exersize with the laser pointer but not enough I’m afraid. Any tips or suggestions would be welcome my freinds. Thank you. Over and out.

4. my niece has a cat that periodically missed the litter box when he became fat. fixing him up with a box similar to this solved the issue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    my niece has a cat that periodically missed the litter box when he became fat. fixing him up with a box similar to this solved the issue
    Thanks, similar to what?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Thanks, similar to what?
    Oh, I see now. That sounds like something to consider for sure. Thank you. 😻

Blog Entries

💖

You know how some cats hate change though. If we get a new box, she might just start peeing on my head when I’m asleep instead of the floor. Never wanna underestimate Lillybell 😹😸

8. Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    You know how some cats hate change though. If we get a new box, she might just start peeing on my head when I’m asleep instead of the floor. Never wanna underestimate Lillybell 
    LOL oh dear. o.o thing is though with some cats if they no longer like something they might avoid it too.
    you could always keep the old box in the same place and such and put the new box somewhere else and see if she'll use it

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia01 View Post
    if anyone can tell, I not sure but kinda like small scab brownish on her stomach not sure. Pic attached. THANKSs
    Hi Ophelia, if it's still there, or if she tries to get at it, get in touch with the vet. They might want to check her out.

Best wishes to you and kitty!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I cannot see a pic either. If I may, I would like to ask if anyone knows anything about my cat Lily’s health issue. I’m not sure how concerned I should be. Today she missed the litter box and peed all over the floor right beside it. Too me it seems too yellow and very smelly. She has done this a few times before over the 5 yrs. Since she was a babe and seems distressed when it occurs. Should I be giving her distilled water instead of tap water. Clearly couldn’t hurt. Is it a sign of some illness or distress. She has gained a lot of weight and is a bit obese but never eats people food, Iams and a bit of canned food. I try to get her as much exersize with the laser pointer but not enough I’m afraid. Any tips or suggestions would be welcome my freinds. Thank you. Over and out.
    Hi mon, why not check with your vet about all this. They might want to see her.

Bet wishes to you and Lily!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery