Thread: Beautiful Bamba!

Beautiful Bamba!

This is our Siamese mix, Bamba. She was rescued from the street, so we do not know what other breeds may be in her family tree. It is obvious from her pretty blue eyes, but also from her impressive vocal abilities, that she is at least part Siamese. Her name means "bigwig" in Portuguese, and she definitely is that - she is not very big in terms of size, but in attitude she is!

I was glad to get a picture with her eyes open, although it does not really show what a pretty pale blue they are. She is pictured on "her" chair, which of course has an extra soft pillow on it. She can get very upset when we take it away to wash it, and guests all know not to sit on that chair!

Bamba is not just a pretty face, she is very good for cuddling at bed time. She has a rumbling purr that is better than any lullaby to send you off to dreamland. She is a very important member of the family - just ask her!
    Hello, beautiful Bamba! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Siamese-mix lady you are! I like your lovely pale blue eyes and your striking markings! I would be glad to sit with you while you are resting comfortably on your chair, or do whatever else you might like!

You were rescued from the street, and you are a "bigwig" family member! Guests know not to sit on your chair, and you dislike when it is time for the pillow to be washed. You have a strong voice and a big attitude! I would be very happy to listen while you talk to me about whatever is on your mind!

You are beautiful and very good at cuddling when it is bed time. You have a rumbly purr that is better than a lullaby! Best of all, you are a very important and loved member of your family! PURRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Bamba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Bamba, what a beautiful lady you are! You're absolutely stunning, relaxing in your chair there and gazing at me with those lovely big blue eyes that show off the Siamese side of your Siamese-mix heritage. Your thick, fluffy fur is gorgeous in its colors, coming from the other-than-Siamese side of your heritage. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are so cute settled down on your special extra-soft pillow on "your" chair that guests know not to sit on. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Israel to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You not only have those Siamese blue eyes, you also have that Siamese attitude, as well as the impressive Siamese vocal abilities! You make great use of your own chair, and you get upset when your Purrrsons take your pillow away to wash it. You are also very good for cuddling at bed time. Your rumbling purr is better than any lullaby to send someone off to dreamland. You are a very important member of your family, as you will tell anyone who asks. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bamba, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery