Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1228

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

I will not be able to update the sites today - the first Farmer's Market of the season coincided with new baby chicks arriving, so we had to switch the accommodations for last month's babies, which are growing and have feathers enough to fly short distances now - with the new babies! Then cleaning enough to be able to bake, and baking for the market.
    I've Been Frosted

2. hope you had a good day and hope all went well with new chickies and baking

I am still having server issues - the issue has been elevated to "Complex" and "Senior Technicians" - with no idea when it will be resolved. So sorry everyone, I hope it will be back to normal soon.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I am still having server issues - the issue has been elevated to "Complex" and "Senior Technicians" - with no idea when it will be resolved. So sorry everyone, I hope it will be back to normal soon.
    The person who told me that yesterday was wrong. No one had actually worked on it since the 27th, but today I got to speak to a supervisor, who apologized and promised something would be done.
    I've Been Frosted

Still working on the server issue, the third person to whom I spoke today actually may be able to solve the issue. I certainly hope so, then I can get back to update the websites again.
    I've Been Frosted

I am having to delete thousands and thousands of messages that I received years ago, so that is taking time, but hopefully that will resolve the issue, which was a mystery to everyone I contacted at the Server company. I am so sorry folks that it has been so long since I updated the sites, but hope to be able to receive new nominations, and update the sites again soon!
    I've Been Frosted

I am still working on Server issues, but the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be hope, instead of an oncoming freight train.

Love you all, thanks for your patience.
    I've Been Frosted

Finally - today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up. So sorry for all the missing days, everyone.
    I've Been Frosted

9. thanks Karen

So sorry everyone for the lack of updates on the homepages. Life has been crazy busy, and dealing with the flooding has only complicated matters. I will do my best to get the sites updated in the coming days. Everyone stay safe!

Today the air quality was bad - smoke from the Canadian fires combined with Vermont humidity do not combine well.
    I've Been Frosted

Apologies still, We even had downpours yesterday, despite being no rain in the forecast, and we though it might be the day the basement dried out at last.
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, everyone. I am still alive, and will get the sites updated hopefully tomorrow.

Life is sometimes complicated, which you all likely know, but there is hope for much better days ahead.

Recent farm moments of joy:

July 31, Blossom the duck hatched 12 - yes, a full dozen - ducklings!

Today, the most skittish kitten from this spring's litter went to its forever home, was quiet all day waiting, and was calm in its new momma's arms while we did the meet and greet, and applied kitten-safe flea meds. She has recently battled an infestation in her home successfully, but we didn't want to take any chances!
    I've Been Frosted

I’ve so missed this site, Karen!

Congratulations to your duck and for placing the kittens! No one is adopting kittens down here — my local shelter is overflowing with kittens. 😩
    I have so missed this site. I’m so sorry about all your troubles with smoke and floods.

Thank you - today's pets are now up - and I will do social media for them in the morning. Our other Muscovy female, Maggie, has hatched 5 new ducklings - and Kermit did not even know she was setting or even had a nest!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Karen, congratulations to Blossom and Maggie and to you and your family (all species) on your 17 new duckling family members! And congratulations on the most skittish kitten going to its new forever home!

Our loving good wishes are being sent to all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery