Dearest Gatsby, what a handsome fellow you are! You are such a good-looking Tuxedo guy, with that luxurious fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big eyes. You are stunning in those great photos. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Independence, MO to pet you, and pet your kitty buddy Lil' Dickens and your doggie pals too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You like to make a trail of socks from the laundry or cat room to the bedroom. You watch with fascination when water is poured into the dogs' bowl. You and Lil' Dickens became instant friends when he arrived, and we hope you and Jethro the dog will become good friends before long, too. You have the sweetest, happiest disposition, and you and your family members (all species) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Gatsby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.