Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1111

Thread: Random thoughts

1. is there a way to delete files in albums? i would like to scrub a few images but not seeing where it is to delete them

and also cant seem to upload anything new to albums either

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    thanks Karen for keeping this place up and going!
    Thanks so very much from me, too, Karen!

from Pat (and Sparkler and Tinker)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

is there a way to delete files in albums? i would like to scrub a few images but not seeing where it is to delete them

and also cant seem to upload anything new to albums either
    When you are logged in, go to your album, choose the picture you want to delete and hit "Edit Picture" - once you click on that, the next page has an option to "Delete."
    I've Been Frosted

4. Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    When you are logged in, go to your album, choose the picture you want to delete and hit "Edit Picture" - once you click on that, the next page has an option to "Delete."
    whoops. i meant images not currently in an album that were uploaded a very long time ago. some of them are broken/blank and no longer load and some i just want to delete to 'house clean' so to speak
    not seeing a delete for those. i also cannot seem to upload anything new for some reason

whoops. i meant images not currently in an album that were uploaded a very long time ago. some of them are broken/blank and no longer load and some i just want to delete to 'house clean' so to speak
    not seeing a delete for those. i also cannot seem to upload anything new for some reason
    Yeah, that's probably because I have not been able to update the BBS software - which I hope to be abe to do when finances allow.
    I've Been Frosted

6. Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yeah, that's probably because I have not been able to update the BBS software - which I hope to be abe to do when finances allow.
    not a problem then just glad to know it's not my computer or browser LOL

7. really wish i was able to squash that mosquito that was resting on the side of my desk. now im prolly going to get vampireized all night. gir

8. anyone know what happened to Dogster?

i miss being able to browse through it and see peoples dogs and the stories about them

9. reading that made me laugh and roll my eyes and think of that old saying 'if it sounds too good to be true than it probably is'
    (oopsies. moved my post over here where it belongs)

I just finished watching "Tough as Nails" on CBS. I knew this season was filmed in Ontario but I didn't know until the very last episode that it was actually Hamilton, Ontario So I had our Gary (Catmandu) on my mind and heart as I watched it. That's where he lived.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Is anyone else following the "Mutts" comic strip right now? Patrick is in the middle of a story about Guard Dog which I don't want to give away. If you missed the beginning go to the Mutts Web site and read it all.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi Elyse, I've been following the MUTTS Guard Dog story all along from day 1. He has my heart breaking.

I'm guessing he is safe now and will have his own loving home soon.

I feel really bad for all the other "Guard Dogs" out there.

Last edited by phesina; 12-06-2023 at 03:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I just finished watching "Tough as Nails" on CBS. I knew this season was filmed in Ontario but I didn't know until the very last episode that it was actually Hamilton, Ontario So I had our Gary (Catmandu) on my mind and heart as I watched it. That's where he lived.
    Hi, Elyse, I just saw this now. I didn't know anything about the show. I also would have been moved to think of Gary if I'd known it took place in Hamilton.

Death thought about it.

Is anyone else following Mutts by Patrick McDonnell? I won't give it away but he's in the middle of a story about Guard Dog.

Cat people ... please read today's "Mutts" !!