Dearest Myah, what a beautiful, precious young lady you are! You're so cute, sitting there in that colorful setting and looking over at something that must be quite interesting! You are only three months old, and your Siamese points are already quite distinct. Your fur looks so fluffy and soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to New Orleans to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your family's first Siamese kitty,and your dear Purrrents were wary at first that you might fit those Meezer myths of being too independent, only attached to one person, and even mean. But you proved those ideas wrong; you're Meowmie's "most loving and affectionate cat I have ever had in my life." You're very affectionate, and you love to curl up on her lap and look up at her with those enchanting blue eyes and purr. You cover her face with kitty-kisses, and you follow her everywhere. You insist on eye-contact when someone talks with you. You and dear Meowmie and Daddy and three skin-siblings all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Myah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Daddy and skin-siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.