Dearest Zachary, what a gorgeous Persian gentleman you are! That long black fluffy fur is so beautiful, so luxurious, and you have the sweetest face with that trademark pushed-in nose and those lovely big orange eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look totally comfortable in that big red bowl, into which you fit perfectly. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in the U.S.A. and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! At age 14 you're still full of energy, making your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love to climb into containers of one sort or another.. bowls, briefcases, shoeboxes (the smaller, the better), cupboards.. You open kitchen cabinet doors, which you figured out how to do at a very young age. You enjoy a good romp around the house each day, ending up with your head under a comforter or a shoebox bridge. You're sometimes Mr. Klutz, falling off tables or running into doors or losing your balance on a chair back. (I hope you don't get hurt in any of these mishaps!) Your eating technique is unique; placing both front feet in your bowl, then licking the daylight out of the little nuggets until most of them fall to the floor. My Galaxy and Sparkler were most interested in learning about it! They say "Thank you, Meow!" and plan to give it a try. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zachary, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.