Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I am so so sorry, folks, that things have been so late this month. I am just going to keep yesterday's Pet, Dog and Cat up for today, the Leap Day, and start tomorrow with the fresh month as a fresh start and have the pets up in the morning.

It is so hard, sometimes, to know I am failing Paul's memory and legacy by not getting things done and up on time. It makes me heartsick and sad, but does not mean there are any more hours in the day.

Please folks, tell any friends with pets about the site, and to nominate their beloved pets, dogs, and cats.

I so do not want the site to die.
Haven't been checking in often enough but I am definately glad I did. Quit apologizing Karen. It's ridiculous and you know it. Do what you can, no more or less. How do think Paul would feel to hear you say this "It is so hard, sometimes, to know I am failing Paul's Memory and legacy by not getting things up on time. it makes me heartsick and sad, but does not mean there are any more hrs. In the day...... No offence but you sound like martyr. He would probably be appalled. No one will drop dead if this website is stagnant for a while or ...dies altogether, God forbid. Take care of yourself and do something different for a change if that's what you need. Life is about change and I'm pretty sure that anyone who loves you wants you to do what's best for you and your health and well being. Shape up!!