Thread: Magnificent Mushoo!

Magnificent Mushoo!

Dearest Mushoo, what a magnificent Mackerel Tabby guy you are! My Mackerel Tabby girl Tinker says "Hello, Meow!" Your brown and black and orange fur is so pretty and has such an interesting Tabby design, and what a sweet face you have with that white mustache and chin and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so comfortable and content in them! Tinker is curled up by the computer so she can keep a close pale-green eye on you. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to South Windsor, CT to pet you, and skritch that tummy (only if you want it skritched, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you, and skritch your tummy if desired, for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be's friend found you, a six-week-old kitten, in a restaurant from which the owners were trying to shoo you out with a broom! The friend took you and gave you to your new Purrrson. You were really dirty and had fleas, heart worm, and ear mites; you were clearly a stray six-week-old kitten.

And your life started turning around for the better! Your new wonderful Purrrfect, Purrrmanent Purrrson named you Mushoo after the dragon from Mulan and nursed you back to health. My very, very deepest thanks to your rescuer for saving you, a tiny child, from that horrible fate that almost happened, and then to your new Purrrson, who welcomed you into the terrific Furrrever home you deserve (and you deserved all along!). Now you are fat and healthy and content, as we see so well from the photos. Every night after saying good night to the family, you follow your Purrrson to his/her room. You're ".. the sweetest cat who loves to cuddle and play but hates brooms." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mushoo, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and rescuer-friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 12-15-2021 at 08:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Mushoo!!!

Hi Mushoo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, hunky and handsome Mackrel Tabby boy you are, Mushoo, with such a heartwarming story to tell!

At first I wondered, you having been rescued from a Chinese restaurant, if you weren't named after one of my most favorite Chinese dishes...Moo Shoo pancakes! But after reading your human's tribute, I stand corrected!

My friend found Mushoo when he was six weeks old in a Chinese restaurant. They were trying to shoo him out with a broom so my friend took him and asked me if I could keep him. He had fleas, heart worm, ear mites, and just really dirty, he had obviously been a stray. I decided to name him Mushoo after the dragon from Mulan, and nursed him back to health.
    What a sad start at life you had, dear Mushoo, a mere 6 week old abandoned and ailing kitten just trying to survive on her own, scavanging for scraps, only to be so cruelly shooed away with a broom by the owners of that restaurant. Thankfully you were rescued by your human's friend, finally finding your way to that warm, safe and loving furever home you so deserved, and the rest is happy history! Great thanks to your human for welcoming you into her/his life, nursing you back to health, providing you with all the love your heart can hold! And now, 9 years later, healthy and whole, nothing but happy, carefree, broomless days for you!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Mushoo! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, your uplifting and heartwarming rags to riches rescue story has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Mushoo...being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted family, treated to all your big heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mushoo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~