Thread: Sweet Young Moggies Milo and Juno!

Sweet Young Moggies Milo and Juno!

Dearest Milo and Juno, you are utterly adorable, a Purrrfect pair of sweet young moggies! You are both so beautiful, and thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They show off your beauty and your sweet dispositions so well! We get the sense of your age differences, with you, Juno, the tortoiseshell six-month-old lady, cuddling with your tabby and white big brother Milo, age two. You're both so cute, you, Juno, hugging Milo, and you, Milo, providing the plush fluffy cushion for little sis and wrapping your hind legs around her hind legs and tail. And thank you also for the individual portraits, the tight close-up of Juno's lovely Tortie face and then the shot of little Milo back in kitten days! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way across the Atlantic to Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You two are best buddies, very special, and you get up to all kinds of fun antics that your dear Purrrsons love to watch. You run and frolic and scamper and cause all sorts of mischief, but sometimes you do actually slow down and snuggle, as we see in that first photo! We're glad to learn that you, Milo, are neutered, and you, Juno, will soon be spayed. As your Purrrson says, two kitties are quite enough! You keep each other company, and you keep your Purrrsons laughing. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milo and Juno, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-07-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Juno and Milo!

Hi Juno and Milo in the U.K.! Happy Cats of the Day to you two cuties pies!

Be still my heart! Not just one but two beautiful, oh so precious, purrsonality packed moggies are today's honorees! Yes, you certainly did grow up to be one handsome boy, Milo...so plush and fluffy, with a face so sweet it could melt the hardest of hearts! And what a gorgeous, golden-eyed Torti girl you are, Juno; your coat and coloring are stunning! Now that's what I call a double dose of furry purrfection, inside and out! That photo of you two besties cuddlng close in your comfy cat bed says it all: better together, besties for life!

These photos show the rare quiet moments. They run, and frolic and scamper and cause all sorts of mischief, but sometimes do actually slow down and snuggle.
    How lucky you two cuties are, having one another to frolic and play with, getting into all sorts of fun mischief, before settling down for a few quiet moments to recharge your motors! You sure did hit the furever home jackpot, Juno and Milo, finally living the happy, carefree and love filled life every kitty deserves! And just as lucky are your humans, having not just one but two beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving furkids to call their own! Purrfect!!!

They keep each other company, and us laughing, and we love them both very much.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Juno and Milo! Meeting you two today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you two enjoy a very special, fun and love filled Cats of the Day celebration...playing at full speed, running and scampering abou the house, followed by a nice, nap; munching on some yummy treats; receiving bunches of cuddles and skritches; being loved pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Juno and Milo, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Besties!

Beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~