PDA

View Full Version : Rosco!

mrsbnatural
02-11-2006, 07:05 AM
Good morning precious! Aren't you an adorable Dog of the Day! Take care and have a great day! :D

anna_66
02-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Hey there handsome!

Gosh, you really remind me of a couple Boston's that we have here one PT. I'm sure their mommy will see you and be here in no time to congratulate you too:)

It sounds like your a joy to your family and I hope you have lots of fun celebrating this, your special day!.

Anita Cholaine
02-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Hey, Rosco! Congrats on DOTD!!!

You're such a pretty little man, with a smart look in your eyes... I'm glad to know that you make your family so happy!

Enjoy your day!! ;)

beeniesmom
02-11-2006, 08:30 AM
AAAHHHHHH! Rosco!
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
You are one GORGEOUS boy!
I love Bostons..... ahem.... I wonder why! :D :D :D

PS: Thx Anna for bringing him to my attention!!!

LHCamry
02-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Rosco...What a lovely little boy you are. You have the cutest little face.
I bet you do light up a room when you walk in.Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see you and to read good things about you. have a great day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Muddy4paws
02-11-2006, 10:02 AM
:eek: You definatly have that cute charm :D your gorgeous! enjoy your day!

tatsxxx11
02-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Handsome, smart, clever and lovable, that's you Roscoe!:D Yes, you sure know how to turn on your love light, don't you sweetheart? And I can tell by that look on your adorable face that you are one inquisitive guy...what a cutie, what a heartstealer:D Keep up the good work being the ultimate joy dispenser in your family's life! How blessed they are!:) Congratulations to our most adorable and deserving, extra special Saturday Dog of the Day, Roscoe!!! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pup! Have a wonderful, fun and treat filled day celebrating with your proud people, precious Roscoe!:)

Coondoglover
02-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Hello, Rosco! I love your photo with that inquisitive look on your face. You are a very handsome boy. Congrats on DOTD! :D

chocolatepuppy
02-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Aww Roscoe, you are such a little cutie! I hope you're having a great day on this, your special day! Congratulations on being DOTD! :D

lizbud
02-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Hello precious Rosco,

You have the cutest little face and I'm happy to hear that you
have a personality to match. :) Happy congratulations on your
special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetheart. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Rosco - I love you