PDA

View Full Version : Darling DiDi

Pam
02-07-2006, 06:07 AM
DiDi when I first laid eyes on you this morning I thought..... now there is a dog who has just been to the beauty parlor! :p Little did I know that you work at one! You are absolutely stunning and I love your fur color. It is a bit unusual for a yorkie isn't it? Maybe you sit too closely when those humans are being colored. :p All kidding aside, I fell in love with you at first sight and wish so much that I lived closer to Texas. I would switch hairdressers in a minute just to be able to spend some time with you. Lots of happy wishes to you DiDi on your very special day! ;)

anna_66
02-07-2006, 07:40 AM
Well would you just look at you? You are a total doll, one of my favorite small breeds!

Sure sounds like you were almost lost to the world, I'm so glad that your momma came along and saved your life! I bet everyone at your salon is too!
I'd come to your salon to have my hair done just so I could have the pleasure of holding you in my lap:D I'm sure mom's clients all love you, but then again...who wouldn't:D

I hope you have a terrific day sweetie!!!

Daisy and Delilah
02-07-2006, 08:25 AM
What an adorable little girl you are sweetie! That little facie is as cute as it can be and that unique coloring is really stunning on you. You really look like a walking billboard for your salon job. Oh how we would love to have our hair done at your salon too sweetheart. Business must be booming if the patrons are allowed to hold you during their coloring processes ;) We're so happy to hear that your Mom saved you and gave you the life you deserve. We hope you have a big day, celebrating your great honor as our illustrious DOTD!! Congratulations sweet little lady and we wish you and Mom happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Jax
02-07-2006, 09:35 AM
What a gorgeous little Yorkie you are Dear DiDi! You have the most beautiful little face with such pretty eyes so full of love! Thank goodness you found such a wonderful loving home - and job!! Congrats to DARLING GORGEOUS DIDI!! :) :D :)

blue girl
02-07-2006, 10:04 AM
I have a friend named DiDi, but she's not nearly as cute as you! What a wonderful life you now have and its such a great story--saved from the jaws of a pitbull just in time!
(I hope you don't think all pitbulls are bad, though; there are some really great ones out there if you look for them).
Anyway, Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

elizabethann
02-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Oh Didi, I'm so glad that dog didn't get you. He probably thought you were a chew toy because you look just like a little stuffed animal - very cute and adorable. I just want to kiss you. Have fun being a guard dog.

:)

gjd4ever
02-07-2006, 12:58 PM
DiDi,
You are just the cutest little thing. How could your Mom not be a dog person??!!? ;) Well, I'm glad you found each other. Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

chocolatepuppy
02-07-2006, 02:09 PM
DiDi, what a cutie you are! It seems you had some bad breaks in your life but things are good for you now! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day! :D

tatsxxx11
02-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Hehehe! Awww, what an adorable little cutie pie you are, DiDi!!!:) And what a most fitting mascot for the salon with that lovely coif and coloring, an inspiration to all the ladies seeking that pefect doo at the salon, for sure!:D Thank goodness you were saved from the jaws of death, dear DiDi! You're a lover not a figher, and I'm so glad you found your way to such a wonderful, warm, loving home, a home where you will forever and always be pampered and adorded for the perfectly precious little pupper that you are:) Congratulations to you sweet baby girl! I hope you and your proud person and all of your adoring fans at the "shop" are reveling in your well earned Dog of the Day honors!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious, beatuiful DiDi, our most deserving honoree!:D

LHCamry
02-07-2006, 08:49 PM
DiDi.....What a beautiful baby you are. You look just like my Chrissie Love.
You could be twins. I would love for you to sit in my lap when I get my hair done. I bet you do entertain the custermers. Congratulations on DOTD.
You are beautiful. :p :p :p