PDA

View Full Version : Jack

nonie
02-03-2006, 04:20 AM
What a handsome guy! :) Congrats on being our most special DOTD! Your colors are beautiful and you look so alert and ready to go! Sounds like you have a great life with Maggie and the cats...not to mention the humans. Hope today brings you toys, treats, and extra time at the park. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. You are an absolute doll. Be good! ;)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
02-03-2006, 04:22 AM
Jack, you sure are a cutie! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy. I like the ball under the couch trick, it works around here too. ;) Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Barbara
02-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Jack, I had to come over from the cat side to say hallo to you as you are so darn cute.

I appreciate very much that you try so hard not to chase your cat siblings but I am sure sometimes you just can't resist ;)

I think every day for you is fun day and I hope this one is filled with special fun :)

anna_66
02-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Jack you are a cutie that's for sure:D

It's so nice that you sister doesn't get mad and plays ball with you.
Maybe you two will have a fun game of ball today (you could let her get the ball every once in a while just to show her how much you love her;)).

Congrats again sweetie!

k9krazee
02-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi Handsome Jack!!!! That game you play with the ball under the couch, yeah, we know ALL about that game. Its Kyra's most favoritist thing to do :D Well, Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

Alysser
02-03-2006, 02:11 PM
You sure are cute! What an awesome DOTD! :D

tatsxxx11
02-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Nothing like the sight of a spunky, high spirited, slightly nawtee JRT (named Jack no less) to put a smile on this doggie loving face!:D Oh how I loved a pup with 'tude! lol What a cutie you are Jack! Sounds like you keep your Dad and fursibs on the go, go, go; hard to keep up with a busy pupster such as yourself!:D What a lucky guy, getting not just one but TWO daily trips to the dog park! Now that's what I call living the good life! But I'm sure you would agree Jack, every doggie deserves to be as loved and cherished and spoiled as YOU!:) Hope your Dad fits in a 3rd trip to the park today, along with lots of other fun adventures, extra hugs and kisses, yummy treats...everything your big heart desires! Congratulations to our spunkiest, most adorable and deserving Dog of the Day, Jack!:) Hugs to you, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your day celeb with best bud Maggie, your proud peeps and the kitty crew too!:D

pipersmom
02-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Oh am I in love yet again. Jack, you are one of the most handsome JRT's I have ever seen. There's nothing more attractive than a guy with confidence, energy and spunk, Jack. Swwooooooon.

Hugs and kisses to you, handsome boy. Have a wonderful, happy day!

gjd4ever
02-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Jack,
You are such a cutie!!! Glad to hear that you have Mom and Pop well trained. That ball under the couch bit never fails to work. Happy DOTD :cool:

dogzr#1
02-03-2006, 09:33 PM
aww you are so cute jack:) glad you have someone to play with (even if she is slower than you;)) good job training your humans;) they seem to be very obidient when you push the ball under the couch. well congrats for being DOTD!

Jax
02-03-2006, 10:33 PM
What a cutie you are liitle Jack! Congrats Handsome! :) :D :)