PDA

View Full Version : Sparky

nonie
01-30-2006, 03:49 AM
Hello, you cute little fluff ball! You are too precious!! :) Congrats on being a most adorable DOTD! Who could resist that face? Your colors are beautiful...and you are both smart and sweet. I'm so glad you are adored and that your family is patient with the training. :) Too be so young, you have already learned so much! :) May God bless you richly with long life and good health...and many puppy adventures. :) Wish I could give you a good brushing...I would probably give up and let you have the brush! Hope you get a new toy or a few treats today. You are just darling!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2006, 05:05 AM
Sparky, you're so cute! It sounds like you're very smart and very friendly too. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day sweetie! :D

elizabethann
01-30-2006, 07:34 AM
Oh Sparky, you are sooo cute!

LHCamry
01-30-2006, 08:35 AM
Sparky What a beautiful baby you are. You are so cute. I would love to brush your hair for you. You look like you are a happy puppy. I bet yo are smart too. Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

anna_66
01-30-2006, 08:58 AM
My goodness you should see the big smile on my face after seeing you this morning Sparky...your soooo cute:D

You sound like a one in a million dog, I'm so glad your family found you!

Have fun on your special day sweetheart!!!

lizbud
01-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Hello Sparky,

What a sweet little bundle of fluff you are. :D Many happy
congratulations to you cutie pie on your special day today as
our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you baby boy. :)

Flatcoatluver
01-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Sparky!! How beutiful are you?? SO cute!!!!

Jax
01-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Awww, look at that sweet, little precious face! What a cutie you are Sparky - such a cool name, too. :cool: Congrats to SWEET, HANDSOME SPARKY!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
01-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Hey there Sparky, you little cutie pie! Awww, what a beautiful little doggie you are! You look like you're about to explode with happiness! lol Love that tongue action!:D I'm not surprised to hear you steal the hearts of all who cross your path, including confirmed doggie dislikers!;) How could resist your many charms??? And extra points to you for holding your own with the big boys! You're a wee one but your heart and spirit are as big as they come! Yes, you just might be the best doggie ever!:) Congratulatoins to you adorable, courageious Sparky, our super special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hope you and the family and all of your doggie pals and adoring fans enjoy an EXTRA special day, filled with lots of EVERYTHING fun and yummy!:D Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

gjd4ever
01-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Sparky,
Your human is lucky to have selected YOU!!! You are such a cutie :) I must admit, I'd love to see you roll down those stairs ;) Happy DOTD :cool: