PDA

View Full Version : Pilgrim

Roxiesmom
01-20-2006, 07:51 AM
Good morning Boxer boy. I love to see fellow Boxer's as DOTD and it being Friday, well the day can't go wrong. Just makes long to get home and play with my boxer girl, Roxie. Keep smiling...do you do the peanut dance?
Congrats on dog of the day!
Roxies' mom

beeniesmom
01-20-2006, 08:36 AM
What a gorgeous Boxer.
You are stunning! Congratulations for being dog of the day!

Daisy and Delilah
01-20-2006, 08:39 AM
What a cool name for such a cool boy! We've taken a vote here buddy and we've decided that you should have your own fireplace. Nothing could be better than to see such a handsome man relaxing by a warm and cozy fire. We just love that face Pilgrim! Such love and expression! You're just as handsome as the day is long sweetheart. It's a pleasure to meet you this morning and we hope your day is filled with nothing but fun. Keep on trying to befirend the kitties.....we think they will eventually come around to that Boxer charm ;) Happiness always sweetie! We send you big sloppy kisses :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
01-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Hey there handsome! Just one look and I see why you mommy has so many wonderful things to say about you:D

Just the thought of you sticking you face in the water and blowing bubbles makes me laugh! I'd LOVE to see that!

I know today will be just as fun as all your other days are...so have a blast boy:D

gini
01-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Your picture, Pilgrim, just made me laugh. You look as though you are asking "wanna play?".............and if I was there, I would in a flash, play with you.

Ah, yes, a nice fireplace, all warm and cozy to lay beside. I think you should convince your Mom that this is an excellent idea.

You are one handsome boy and I am glad that you are here as our Dog of the Day so we can all marvel at your great picture.

Vela
01-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Well I'm prejudiced but he is almost the most handsome boy on here! I have to say almost because of course in my eyes my boy is perfect=) But he's a close second! What a great name, Pilgrim. Have a great day and congrats on being Dog of the Day! You obviously deserve it, because I'm sure you are the dog of the day every single day to your mom.

RobiLee
01-20-2006, 09:23 AM
Pilgrim, you are just too cute! I love that expression on your face. You sound like such a happy boy too. You make sure you have a great day and enjoy being spoiled by that wonderful family of yours.

Congrats Pilgrim!

Ginger's Mom
01-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Oh Pilgrim, you sure did make me smile this morning. What a precious face. It really does look like you are asking everyone if they want to play ball with you. And who could refuse. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your Dog of the Day status, with lots of little ones to help you celebrate. :)

Jax
01-20-2006, 12:07 PM
What a handsome handsome face you have Mr. Pilgrim! I love your colors and big, bulging Boxer muscles - what a pretty boy! Congrats to PRECIOUS PILGRIM! :) :D :)

pipersmom
01-20-2006, 02:44 PM
OH my goodness, if you are just the most handsome hunk I've laid eyes upon!

And it seems as if you are just as sweet as you are hunky!

Kisses to those big sweet jowls!

tatsxxx11
01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey there Pilgrim! Add me to your growing list of admirers, sweetheart!:) Wow, what a handsome, hunk of a pup you are, Pilgriim! I just love your stunning brindle coat and oh, that mug!!!:D Just ask any girl Pilgrim...looks my be what turns our heads but it's the heart and soul of the man that seals the deal! In both departments, looks and heart, you are paws above the rest! :) And I too cast my vote for building you that personalized hearth! I can just see you all curled up, warm and cozy by the fire. Every pup deserves one, don't you think, Pilgrim;) Your family, human and furry, is one lucky lot to have been blessed with such a sweet and loving furkid like you! And many thanks to your person for the Boxer breed primer! Thank goondess such horrific, unacceptable breeding practices such as "culling are a thing of the past!:( Every dog is special and deserves a chance at a wonderful life such as yours!

Congratulations to you precious Pilgrim, our hunkiest, sweetest ever, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day celeb with your proud person, horsie pal Niki and the kitties! And please have your Mom give you some extra big hugs and extra treats for me!:)

lizbud
01-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello Pilgrim,

What a gorgeous boy you are. I've always loved Boxers. :)
You have a really big smile for everyone and I'll bet you can be
the life of the party when you want to. :) Many happy congrats
going out to you today sweetie as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
Big hugs & kisses for your pretty head. :)

chocolatepuppy
01-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Pilgrim, you're such a handsome boy! Congratulations on DOTD! :D

nonie
01-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Hi Sweetie! Congrats on being our special DOTD! :) What a handsome, charming guy. Lots of love and fun in your family. I sure hope you get that fireplace! You would just be all warm and snuggly. :D May God bless you with good health and lots of fun adventures. Hope you were given a treat or two today. Take care!
Love and purrs....Nonie & Star (meow)