PDA

View Full Version : Lakota

chocolatepuppy
01-14-2006, 05:15 AM
Lakota, what an adorable boy you are! You look so happy! I'm sure you and Misha have a lot of fun together. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is special. :D

Daisy and Delilah
01-14-2006, 07:51 AM
We all have smiles on our faces this morning after seeing your handsome face, Lakota! We loved reading your heartwarming story and the happy ending it has. How wonderful that you found your forever home with your beloved Misha. Even though you spent a long time at the shelter, the end result has turned out to be perfect. You sound like a man that has personality plus and we can really understand why living with you is such a pleasure! We have lots of Sibe lovers here at Pet Talk and surely they will be stopping by to greet you today big man. We join them in giving you our heartfelt congratulations for being given the honor of being our highly esteemed DOTD!! Please have Mom give you some very special kisses and hugs from us sweetheart. Daisy and Delilah say they would love to hear your woo woo woo's in person! Thank you to Lakota's family for saving this precious boy! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrr Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Alysser
01-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Lakota, you are so handsome. I love you and I don't know you. You make everyone happy, boy and so you really deserve being the DOTD! :D

anna_66
01-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Hello gorgeous:D Wow what a looker you are!
It's so wonderful to hear that you've found a great forever home, a terrific family and made Misha a happy girl again!
I know your going to have a super day celebrating your special day today!!!

pipersmom
01-14-2006, 09:08 AM
What a kind, sweet, handsome, smiling face greets us today, Lakota.
Bless your parents for adopting an older, distinguished fellow such as yourself to help Misha get over the grief of losing her best buddy.

I hope today is fillled with everything you love, sweet Lakota. Hugs and kisses from me and mine.

Saphira and Snuggs
01-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Congrats, beautiful boy! I hope you and Misha have long, happy lives together. Lots of love from all of us!

tatsxxx11
01-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Oh Lakota!!! I wish I could describe to you the smile that came over my face when I clicked on your beatuiful photo!!! You are the spitting image of my beloved and much missed RB (5/31/05) red Husky girl Cody, right down to your beautiful, big smile and laughing eyes:) And like you, she was a rescue too!:) Bless your wonderful family for going the rescue route, giving such a deserving Husky pup like you a second chance at life! How well you have repaid their kindness and compassion with your unconditional love, joyful spirit and big, big heart!!! I'm so happy to hear that your dear fursister Misha is finally smiling again, too!:) You had some mighty big paw prints to fill but it sounds like you're doing a wonderful job, winning the hearts of all who cross your path! What a most deserving Dog of the Day honoree you are, Lakota! I hope you and Misha and your terrific family are enjoying a very special day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Lakota! You are everything a human could hope for in a best friend!:)

nonie
01-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Hello handsome! Congrats on being our special DOTD! :) I'm so glad you and Misha are such good companions. What a gorgeous coat and happy personality you are all rolled up into one loveable guy. I am so glad you were found...and even though it took some time...you are in the perfect family for you. I would love to hear you talk...but, that is a hoot! :D May God bless you and Misha with good health and lots of funny adventures.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

lizbud
01-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Hello Lakota,

I love your beautiful name,Lakota. :) It makes me very happy
to know that you have found your perfect home. I hope you and Misha
get to celebrate your special honor with treats & fun for all. Congrats
on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs big guy. :)

Coondoglover
01-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi Lakota, you are a handsome boy! I love the picture of you because you have a great smile. I hope you had a great day with your family. Congrats on DOTD! :)

Jax
01-14-2006, 08:52 PM
What a mesmerizingly gorgeous dog you are lovely Lakota!! :eek: Your bi-color eyes and sweet face are so very beautiful! You came from a great place here in NYC, Husky House. We salute you and your lucky family! Congrats to RAVISHING LAKOTA!! :) :D :)