PDA

View Full Version : Coco

chocolatepuppy
01-04-2006, 04:54 AM
Coco, what a pretty girl you are! It sounds like you are so friendly and well bahaved. I like ice cream too, I don't blame you for running when the ice cream man comes! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

senorita02
01-04-2006, 07:20 AM
Oh Coco you are sooo beautiful, you sound like a spoiled little girl, and you should be you are such a sweet looking lady, congratulations on your big day!

Mimi5
01-04-2006, 07:59 AM
What a great looking dog! Love the brindle with the white on the face.

anna_66
01-04-2006, 08:31 AM
My what a darling girl you are Coco, it's no wonder all the kids are giving you their ice cream! I know I'd share with you in a minute:D

Have a great day sweetheart!

LHCamry
01-04-2006, 08:56 AM
:p :p What a darling little girl you are. I bet everybody does love you. I would love to give you a hug but since I can't your mom will have to do it for me.Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
Have a great Dog of The Day. :p

RobiLee
01-04-2006, 09:13 AM
My goodness, Coco, you sure have put a huge smile on my face this morning. You are beautiful. I love your eyes, your ears and your coloring...lol..I love everything about you. You sound like such a wonderful girl. If I was around and had some ice cream I would most definitely be sharing it with you;)

Congrats, Coco!! I hope you enjoy your special day and that you are pampered and spoiled.

blue girl
01-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Coco has such a beautiful face and coloring! What a neat mix and she sounds like such a sweet girl. Ice cream is my favorite treat too--Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

DuckyDan
01-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Such a pretty dog. So alert and happy.

BC_MoM
01-04-2006, 01:04 PM
What a beautiful puppy. :) Beautiful eyes.

tatsxxx11
01-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Hi Cocoa!!!:) Oh, what a pretty girl you are, such a stunning blend of two beautiful breeds! But what sets you paws above the rest is your sweet, fun loving, happy go lucky personality! No wonder you're such a hit at the doggie park, with canines and kids alike! But your Mom might want to consider buying you a doggie pool, Coco. Trying to fit yourself into that drinking fountain simply isn't doing the trick!;):D What a treat it was meeting you today, Coco! I hope your special day is filled with fun and adventure, lots of extra hugs and kisses and hopefully, a visit from the Good Humor man!:) And won't your friends and fans at the dog park be thrilled to hear the big news!:D Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Coco, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving DOG OFTHE DAY! Please have your Mom give you a BIG hug and kiss for me, sweet angel girl!

K9soul
01-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Wow Coco, just look at you! Yes I agree, you have two very beautiful breeds in you and combined, has created an especially beautiful and unique you! I can just imagine the little snugglebug you must be! :D I just love your rich gorgeous brindling and that striking white blaze down your face! I have to say, Coco, I think I'd share my ice cream with you too! What a well behaved little girl you are (although I bet you're bigger than in your picture!). Coco, I hope today you have an especially fun and treat-filled day as you shine in your much deserved spotlight! Contratulations little angel girl, on being our MOST exquisite and unique Dog of the Day!

Smilla
01-04-2006, 02:50 PM
To Coco's parents: I am the "mama" of a Greyhound/German Shepherd mix, which is pretty unusual too. If I can speak for both of us, I'll say that the unusual mixes turn out pretty darn well! Love the white on the face and the brindle coloring.

Daisy and Delilah
01-04-2006, 02:52 PM
What a little cutie patootie you are sweetie!! Your antics sound like they are as cute to see as you are to look at! We can tell your family is constantly entertained with you. How lucky you all are to have each other. Right doll face? You are a rather unusual mix but boy does that mix look great! We would love to flag down the ice cream truck too-Yummy!! Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We hope the fun, hugs, and kisses are flowing at your house today! Tell Mom to sneak in a few extra kisses from us ;) Happiness always :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
01-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Hello Coco,

You are a beautiful little pup & I love your ears. :D Congratulations
on being chosen for honors today as our super special DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Jax
01-04-2006, 04:55 PM
What a precious and most preety pittie you are Coco!!! Congrats Cutie!! :) :D :)

Felix
01-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Congrats! :D

nonie
01-04-2006, 11:53 PM
What a beautiful girl...such a sweet face! :) I hope you were treated to a cone today! :D Maybe you will get your own drinking fountain. I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun-filled adventures. :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)