PDA

View Full Version : PrettyGirl

SirianaKahli
01-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Nanci's PrettyGirl crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning.

When Nanci got up today, PrettyGirl was sick and not able to walk. She was rushed to the vets where she was diagnosed with a bloodclot in the spine that cut circulation in the hind end, and damaged the spine. There was no neurological activity in the back legs.

The decision was made to help PrettyGirl across the Bridge and alleviate her intense pain.

PrettyGirl came into Nanci's life as a stray who walked into her house one day and announced that she was moving in. Lucky kitty. PrettyGirl had the best of everything, home, food and Nanci's bed.

She will be missed beyond all belief.

Miss Z
01-03-2006, 01:34 PM
RIP PrettyGirl. Your life was a joy to the others that knew you:(

BC_MoM
01-03-2006, 01:37 PM
God bless you, PrettyGirl. You will be missed by all you touched with your magnificence.

catmandu
01-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Pretty Girl had Lunch in her honor at Licks Hambugers and got the First Bite of Cheeseburger,Potato Wedges with Cheese,thanks To Spunky,and the First Sip of Vanilla Cloud Milkshake.
She knew what she was going when she choose just the Right Furr Ever Home,and misses her Guardian very much.
But Pretty Girl will be patient,as she knows that she will see her Loved Person in Paradise,One Fine Day.

Frostfrog
01-07-2006, 02:35 AM
She will be missed and I fully believe how much you will miss her... I know, I know, I know...

My sympathies.