PDA

View Full Version : Lucy

chocolatepuppy
12-29-2005, 05:31 AM
Lucy,you sure are pretty! So you're going to be a therapy dog, good for you! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is special! :)

Coondoglover
12-29-2005, 07:16 AM
Hi Lucy! You are a very pretty girl! Congrats on DOTD! I know you'll make a great therapy dog--good luck with all your training. I hope you get extra hugs and kisses today. :D

TopCat3
12-29-2005, 07:21 AM
I like Beagles and Lucy you are a fine ambassador for your breed, such a pretty girl and a great career in caring and kindness ahead of you.

Long Live Lucy!

LHCamry
12-29-2005, 08:16 AM
You are so pretty. I bet you will make a great Therapy dog. Beagles are so
loving. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.Hope you have a long and
wonderful life with your loving family.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

anna_66
12-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Good morning Lucy! How nice to come here this morning and see such a cutie pie on DOTD:)

Sure sounds like you've brought much joy into your family's life, especially after the passing of their former beagle. I'm glad you came along to make them smile again.

Training for therapy hu? That's wonderful, I'm so glad to hear it. We can never have enough therapy dogs.

Have a fabulous day girl!

gemini9961
12-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Oh Lucy, indeed what a special little girl you are. Best wishes on your therapy work and have a great day today. :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-29-2005, 10:28 AM
Miss Lucy, you sound like the typical little beagle girl and you're as cute as a button!! We heart Lucy! Our Mom had beagles when she was younger so we're sorta partial to you cutie patooties. You'll make the perfect little therapy doggie! What a good girl. Congrats on your big day sweetie! We hope you have lots and lots of fun. Have Mom give you kisses from us and we wish you all happiness always! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Jax
12-29-2005, 10:37 AM
Look at the lovely Irish lassie!! What a beautiful Beagle you are Lucy - you look so comfy on your blankie. Congrats to PRETTY LUCY!! :) :D :)

Felix
12-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Congrats!

tatsxxx11
12-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Awww!!! A beautiful Beagle girl is our extra special DOG OF THE DAY!!!:) Even though I've never had the privilege of sharing my heart and home with a houndie, a Beagle baby just like YOU Lucy, is right at the top of my doggie wish list!:) Bless your beautiful Beagle heart for helping to heal the hearts of your family, Lucy...human and furry!:) You were truly heaven sent! And just think, before long you will doing your doggie rounds, helping to brighten the lives of so many other humans in need of a smile, a kiss, a little unconditional love! Wow, what a most deserving and VERY special Dog of the Day you are!:) Congratulations to you and your proud family, Lucy! Enjoy your well earned day celeb and continue your great work, bringing so much joy to so many!:) Hugs and kisses to you sweet Beagle girl!

lizbud
12-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Hi Lucy,

You are sure a pretty puppy. :) I am very happy to hear that
you will be sharing your love of life with people in need of cheer. I'll bet
you will make a first rate therapy dog. Many happy congrats today also
for being chosen as our super special DOG OF THE DAY, :)

pipersmom
12-29-2005, 08:06 PM
What a kind, sweet beagle face graces our screen today, Lucy! You are a perfect example of the healing powers of puppy love.

Congratulations Lucy--sweet beagle doggie of the day!

nonie
12-29-2005, 11:34 PM
I love beagles...and you certainly are a gorgeous pooch! Training to be a Therapy dog is so special. You will bring joy to so many people as you touch their lives with your love and energy. :) Congrats on being our special DOTD. I have family in Ireland, so it's an extra special pleasure to meet you! :D May God bless you with good health and wonderful adventures. I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Allecto
12-30-2005, 01:45 AM
Nice to see a beagle up there! Congrats to you and your family, and good luck with the therapy work!