PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Moosey Boy: Ashley 1986-1999

kb2yjx
12-18-2005, 09:59 AM
Ashley ended up at the shelter with his brother, after their owner died. Frizzles was adopted right away, but Ashley languished at the shelter for several months. WhenI saw him, I was mesmerized by his beautiful green eyes!! HE was a BIG fellow at 15 pounds. Ashley LOVED catnip!!! HE slept on my chest every night for years. In November, 1999, he was diagnosised with liver cancer. I watched him go down, and on December 18, 1999, Ashley went to the Bridge. NOt a day goes by that your are not thought about, Ashley. I miss you, and keep you close in my heart!! Sleep softly sweet Moosey Boy.....Sandra

catmandu
12-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Ashley Is Having The Time Of His Life With Spunky,and Pouncer And All The Pet Angels.
They Are Working Hard So Everything Is Just Right For The Hawaiin Petmas Partee!!
And Ashley Is So Touched That You Wrote A Tribute To Him,and Will Thank You In Purrson,one Fine Day.

smokey the elder
12-19-2005, 07:09 AM
Ashley went to the Rainbow Bridge one day before Smokey the Elder. They may have been next to each other in line! Ashley sounds like a wonderful cat.

kb2yjx
12-19-2005, 07:12 AM
Knowing Ashley, he was at the bridge with some VERY fine catnip to shaare with Smokey!!!! I am sorry about your loss of Smokey...Sandra

Frostfrog
01-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the memorial on Ashley - even as Ralph battles on!