PDA

View Full Version : Cookie!

K9karen
12-13-2005, 12:19 AM
YAY! YAY! YAY! Me first!!! Oh sweet, adorable Cookie, you are so yummy! Chances are that huge tennis ball now fits in your mouth perfectly! I'll bet your more beautiful by the day, with your lovely color and gorgeous green eyes! There are a lot of Labbie Lovers here, so I know you made our day, by being our special DOTD!

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2005, 04:54 AM
Aw, Cookie, what a cutie you are! You sure brightened my morning! I just love chococlate puppys! ;) It sounds like you keep everyone on their toes at your house. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Coondoglover
12-13-2005, 05:51 AM
Hi Cookie! Congrats on DOTD! You are so cute and cuddly-looking. I bet you will be spoiled with lots of hugs and kisses today! Enjoy your special day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
12-13-2005, 07:24 AM
And what a sweet little chocolate chip cookie you are cutie pie! Here we have a clear cut case of cuteness overload!! Such a little doll baby we have to greet us on our screen this morning. Yes, we have a lot of Labbie lovers here on Pet Talk and they will all be beaming at your sweet mug this morning Cookie!! It sounds like your family is in love with you and so are we. Being a Labbie, we think you'll eventually grow to love the water. We would give anything to see your little "playing dead" trick. How cute is that? Congrats to you on your big day sweetheart!! We hope you get plenty of hugs and kisses today and some from us if Mom will do the honors. We also wish you a big day of fun fun fun!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrr Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

gemini9961
12-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Congrats chocolate chip "Cookie" on DOTD. Have a great day filled with fun and treats.

LHCamry
12-13-2005, 08:04 AM
I think you are so cute. I just love that pretty little face of yours. I bet you do make your family happy. You could make me happy. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover :) :) :)

anna_66
12-13-2005, 08:10 AM
My goodness what a beautiful little chocolate girl you are! You look just yummy;)

Now you know you better start sharing with your sibling, we don't want any fussing going on...expecially today on your special day:)

tatsxxx11
12-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Labbie lover checking in!:D Oh, what a yummy, chocolate Cookie you are! I love chocolate, especially the furry kind! Your precious face has brought a heap of warmth and sunshinie to my gray and blustery day, Cookie! I'll bet by now you've grown up to be one gorgeous girl...and grown into that GREAT BIG tennis ball, too! lol So, you love to chew, love to play, but hate to share???...You sound a lot like my girl Star:D And Star would like to extend an open invitaiton for you to come for a visit! You two would have a blast playing at the beach, especially if you've learned to love the water; we've got plenty of that here on Cape Cod:) Thanks for the big smiles, cutie pie! I wish for you a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship with your wonderful family!

Congratulations to our sweetest, yummiest, most deserving Dog of the Day, delicious, delightful Cookie! Have a labalicious day of celebration sweetheart...and don't forget to share!;):D

konagirl
12-13-2005, 11:13 AM
I can immediately smell that puppy smell simply by looking at her. Sweet!!

Jax
12-13-2005, 11:29 AM
What a gorgeous brown Cookie-girl you are! Such a pretty pup, with the most lovely green eyes. Cookie Rules! Congrats to SWEET COOKIE!!! :) :D :)

Lori Jordan
12-13-2005, 12:41 PM
what a beauty you are Congrats on DOTD!!! i hope your day is filled with love and treats

lizbud
12-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Hello Cookie,

I'll bet you make a better love muffin than a guard dog. :) You are
such a pretty girl sweetie, Happy congrats on being chosen for special
honors as our much treasured DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you. :)

nonie
12-14-2005, 07:13 PM
I was having computer problems yesterday...glad I was still able to see your gorgeous puppy face. I know you are even more beautiful now. Hope your day was filled with lots of love and adventures! :) You are adorable...and obviously well cared for and loved. May God bless you with good health and many, many years to explore your world!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)