PDA

View Full Version : Louie

chocolatepuppy
12-11-2005, 05:02 AM
Louie, you are one handsome dude! You look great in your jacket and you sure need it living in Cleveland! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have the best day ever! :D

kittykare5
12-11-2005, 05:10 AM
everyone should have a face like this. louie your a sweety

Pam
12-11-2005, 05:52 AM
Louie I am up early today but not early enough to be the first to congratulate you on running away with the prize of Dog of the Day. You look so handsome in your warm leather jacket, sort of like you just jumped off a motorcycle yourself. Speaking of that, I hope that you are more careful when you fling yourself against that TV when motorcycles or dogs appear on there. We wouldn't want you to hurt your adorable self. :) I hope your people will give you lots of treats today and I am sure they will. It sounds like they are wrapped tightly around your paws as they should be! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
12-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Good morning to our very handsome DOTD, Louie! What a stylish boy you are in that cool coat little guy. We have fallen in love with your little pugster facie ;) What a character you are too! We can't stop laughing at your story. Goodness gracious Louie, you are a little comedian. We know it was a very happy day when your forever family rescued you. We thank them for that. Please be careful when running toward the television so hard. You might get a sore little nose or even worse buddy ;) Congratulations to you on your big big day sweetie!! We hope you have nothing but fun all day! You're a hunky little doll sweetheart!! Please have Mom and Dad give you some kisses on that little facie from us :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Alysser
12-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Louie, I wish I knew you! Who would ever abandon you at a pound? You are much happier now and are a great dog! Have a great day little guy! :D

nonie
12-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Good morning and congrats on being our special Dog of the Day! I see you are ready to ride a motorcycle, instead of charging after one! Leather jacket with nice, snuggy lining to keep the wind off your neck...Oh, yeah...you are a cutie-pie! :D I know boys will be boys...but, please don't hurl yourself against the TV and smush that face.
I am so glad your family rescued you and now you live in a comfy home. :)
May God bless you with lots of T R E A T S and adventures. Take care little one.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

anna_66
12-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Don't you look cute as can be bundled up in that nice coat of yours:D

I'm sure your family loves you just as much as you love them and I can see why they'd want to stay home with you instead of going out!

Have fun today and try not to run into that tv any more;):D

LHCamry
12-11-2005, 09:51 AM
I am also happy that your family found and saved you. I don't understand why anyone would not want you. You are so handsome. I have always wanted a pug. I wish that I had found you. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together. :p :p :p

beeniesmom
12-11-2005, 11:02 AM
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
What a cute little man!

elizabethann
12-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Louie, you rock!!!

lizbud
12-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Hello Louie,

What a handsome fellow you are.I'm so happy that your family
found you & took you home. A forever home with lots of love & treats,
is what you trully deserve. Congratulations on being chosen for honors
today as our super special DOG OF THE DAY. :)

tatsxxx11
12-11-2005, 03:19 PM
And we too are thrilled that your family rescued you, adorable Louie! I can't believe a precious, lovable, pug pup like you could ever be found among the unclaimed:( But a higher power must have had a hand in your fate, for your story couldn't have had a happier ending! You and your family are truly a match made in heaven! And what a handsome dude you are, Louie, so stylin' in your fab aviator jacket!:D Bet you wear that when you're watching those high action shows that you love so well; you know, to get in the mood! Maybe your mom can find you a little helmet to wear, too! I know, I know, smushy faces are a Pug trademark, but we don't want you hurting that adorable head when you go crashing into the screen!;) It's no wonder EVERYONE loves you Louie, you're everything a human family could hope for in a best bud...handsome, loyal, loving and the consummate comedian!:D
Did I mention how lucky your family is to have you in their lives???Congratulations to you little man! What a super special, extra precious Sunday Dog of the Day honoree you are!:) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight and party hearty with your proud peeps and adoring friends and fans...don't forget the T-R-E-A-T-S! Love and hugs to you, darling Louie!
P.S...I LOVE those meaty, chunker thighs...SO manly!:D

Lori Jordan
12-11-2005, 05:38 PM
What a handsome man you are.Congrats on DOTD i hope you day is filled with treats and praise you deserve it!

dapugs
12-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Louie is SO CUTE! :D I love pugs!

Jax
12-11-2005, 10:23 PM
What a darling boy you are Louis! Congrats to Lovely Louis! :) :D :)