PDA

View Full Version : Foxy's an artist!!!

Miss Z
12-07-2005, 12:47 PM
No joke, last night, i was doing a sketch for Almita and Foxy was running around on my desk. She runs on my desk often as she is a very intelligent hamster, she knows that she isn't allowed to go near the edge of the desk and also in the far corners. Well, i had a few pencils lying about on the desk, and an open notepad.

And then, Foxy picked up the pencil in her mouth, and as she pulled it up, drew sort of a squiggly line on the notepad! At first, i didn't realise that she'd done this, and i tried to get the pencil off her. As she pulled away, she drew even more! When she finally dropped it, she nibbled the edge of the paper as if she was signing it! One day, i'll arrive home to find that she's painted a modern version of the Mona Lisa!

I wish that i could show it to you, but it's done so lightly that my scanner wouldn't scan it properly. I'm not sure what it is, but it looks like something crossed between a pelvis and an elephant:D LOL!

Does anyone else have artistic pets???:)

Alysser
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM
YES! But, sadly he is no longer with us. Anyway, I was painting once when i was home alone and I was bored. So I took Sunny, my malle parakeet, out of his cage and he was walking around. I put some red WET paint on the paper and he stepped in it and started trailing accross the paper! Then i put blue down and green and he did the same thing! Sunny is sooooooo smart. :eek:

sandragonfly
01-03-2006, 11:24 PM
foxy sounds so courage-ly cute! :)

my furartists...hmm *dreaming* .. if I leave a few huge flat pans with various colored paintings in, and canvas everywhere beside pans, get a fake bird that 'flies' electrically, hang it on the ceiling, make sure you stand far enough & start it with a remote..... :D :eek: :D

really, either way, sleep, stratch or paint, cats are the true artists! ;)

ComedyDevil
01-04-2006, 09:43 AM
it looks like something crossed between a pelvis and an elephant

That bit made me laugh. Clever Foxy! :D

wehee=)
01-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Oncel my leopardgecko Fegu was walking on the floor there was something colorful, I guess it was paint or something, but Fegu walked on it and made cute footsteps on my math book :D Everyone wondered what had i done to the book and I just told them that my gecko decided to decorate my books :D

midget gem
01-31-2006, 02:46 PM
Bad news everyone, poor little Foxy has passed on to the Rainbow bridge. I've posted a thread in general, and there's also one in Pet memorials 'f you want to look.:( Poor Miss Z, she's dead cut up about it.

OiFaceJenn
02-02-2006, 03:11 PM
I wish my pets were that artistic...my dog wipes her butt on the floor, if that counts. Actually, my rat Backdoor Betty chews on my shirts and it looks really cool, I should give her a bunch of clothes to chew and sell them and make me lots of money.

Sorry to hear about Foxy, it's really sad when you lose a wonderful pet =(
-Jenn

Miss Z
02-02-2006, 03:28 PM
I wish my pets were that artistic...my dog wipes her butt on the floor, if that counts. Actually, my rat Backdoor Betty chews on my shirts and it looks really cool, I should give her a bunch of clothes to chew and sell them and make me lots of money.

Sorry to hear about Foxy, it's really sad when you lose a wonderful pet =(
-Jenn

My rat Tia chews clothes too! Thanks for your sorrow on Foxy, i'm still coming to terms with losing her:(