PDA

View Full Version : Miss Kayleigh

kilbarchancats
10-29-2005, 10:24 PM
My sweet, sweet girl, I never had the honour of meeting you for wondrous furry cuddles. Your mummy told me today how God had chosen you to be one of his special helpers and you are now a cat angel, looking down on us all. You had a long and happy life and I know you couldn't have been more loved or spoiled.

I am sure you will have many hours of fun playing with my darlings Ben, Charlie and Midge, and many other pet angels. I have been thinking of you all day, and know just how sad your mum and Pepsi are feeling.

Your sister Pepsi, and your mum miss you very, very much. You were just the prettiest girl and we have many pictures to remember your cheeky, fun loving wee self by. I am very, very sad that you are no longer with us but know that you are looking down on Max, Candy and Tom to help keep them safe. For this I am forever grateful to you, darling Kayleigh.

God bless you wee lassie,

lauraxxxxxxx

rg_girlca
10-30-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm sorry for the loss of Miss Kayleigh.

May she Rest in Peace and have fun on the RB with all the others that have gone before her.

carole
10-30-2005, 02:47 PM
I am terribly sorry to hear of your recent loss,and just want to send you heartfelt hugs and sympathy,rest assured my furbabies at the RB are there to welcome Kayleigh with open paws,RIP beautiful furbaby and may your meowmie have comfort in knowing you are in good company at the RB.HUGS

catmandu
10-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Miss Kayleigh,will be the Guest of Honor at Our Pet Porch Hallo Pet Costume Party Tomorrow.
She will be the Belle of the Ball.
And she loves you,that will never change,and she will see you again One Fine Day.

Cataholic
10-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Rest peacefully, Miss Kayleigh, rest peacefully. :(

just me
11-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Im so sorry for your loss.
RIP sweet baby, you will be missed :(