PDA

View Full Version : Sasha The Cat R.I.P.

sasha the cat
08-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Our most precious little Sasha went to Rainbow's Bridge today at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

We are sure that Bobby the dog, Tiggy, Paddy-Paws and Princess were overjoyed to greet her.

Our hearts are shattered; our precious little one is gone from us.

Thank you all for your kindness, your support and for loving our darling Sasha.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/p9517f0f7a70b2989b84c256f43575f1e/f2d5925e.jpg

Sasha The Queen Calico Cat
b. 8th May 1994 d. 29 August 2005
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Our most precious darling little girl
dearest Sasha:

We promised you
a good life
and a peaceful passing to RB

Little darling,
we honoured our promise.
RIP
you are forever in our hearts...
A small little girl who left pawprints all over our hearts
sweetness and love -- that is who you are.
100,000 kisses from

Murray and Susan
Mark and Cherry
auntie Myra
your extended human and pet family

and the very kind people and pets of this Forum.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7da04b3127ccec0a604aa24ae00000010O08AaMmTVo2cOA e3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/lines/blockrule.gif

Pawprints by Glenda Moore

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-29-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. You did everything you could to honor your promise to Sasha. I know she is at peace now and romping happily at RB with Bobby the dog, Tiggy, Paddy-Paws and Princess.

RIP Queen Sasha. :(

krazyaboutkatz
08-29-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sasha's passing.:( Now she's pain free and able to play at rainbow bridge. RIP sweet Sasha.:(

Cinder & Smoke
08-29-2005, 09:45 PM
:(

So very sorry.

Safe trip to the Bridge ~

May you Rest In Peace, Sasha.

/s/ Phred

Karen
08-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Sasha dear, queen of Calicos
She of the many-colored coat
And bountiful goodness and well wishes for all
Sasha, ma petite, ma belle chat du Canada
We will miss you here on Earth
But we know the fields at the Rainbow Bridge
Are a bit more coloful now
Rest in peace, Sasha-love
The illness is over
No more struggle, no more pain
But your love, your sweetness, your very self
Will linger in our hearts forever
And now, well and whole again
Watch over all those you love.

CalliesMom
08-29-2005, 10:16 PM
:( :( I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Sasha.

karlyb
08-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Dear Susan and Murray,

I am so sorry that little Sasha has left her earthly home. Knowing that she's pain free is small consolation for not having her by your side. You gave her the best life any kitty could have wanted and she'll forever have a place in your hearts.

kittycats_delight
08-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Please accept my sincerest apologies on the loss of your beautiful girl. May she be painfree, carefree and happy at RB.

R.I.P Sasha the Calico Queen. You have fun at RB and one sweet day you will be with your Katma and Pawpaw again. Play and enjoy your time with Bobby the dog, Tiggy, Paddy-Paws and Princess.

You are loved and missed Sasha.
You have left a mark on many people here at PT and we promise we will never forget you angel

Michelle & the girls

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/f3559905.jpg

shais_mom
08-29-2005, 11:53 PM
so sorry for your loss

NoahsMommy
08-30-2005, 12:01 AM
Oh no! :( I'm so sorry for your loss.

Have fun at the R.B. sweet Sasha. You'll always be remembered by your family and PT.

Hugs,
Kelly

gini
08-30-2005, 12:18 AM
I can feel your pain over this huge loss. I am so sorry that you have had to say goodbye to Sasha - this well loved, beautiful lady.

Rest in peace, Sasha.

Killearn Kitties
08-30-2005, 04:20 AM
Darling Sasha, I'm so sorry to hear that you are no longer reigning over your palace, being waited on day and night by KatMa and PawPaw. Watch over them, sweetheart, and keep them safe. They will miss you terribly.

Rest in peace, darling girl.

Barbara
08-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Sweet Sasha, all the kitties of the day will miss your purr. And so will we. I am sure your tender paw will touch the heart of your mom and dad and help to close the wound in their hearts.:)

jenluckenbach
08-30-2005, 05:10 AM
Susan, Murray, I can not express how sorry I am that you lost that preciousl girl. :( But she was well loved and happy. She had a dream life and she will be reunited with you one day. Her spirit will follow you every day of your lives. And you sweet memories will keep her alive in yout hearts.

Poo
08-30-2005, 06:08 AM
So sorry to hear of Sashas passing.

RIP little one.

Nicki x

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-30-2005, 07:04 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss.... .
My calico princess Maya sends you her precious calico hug
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Maya%20macro.jpg

godspeed to the RB, Sasha, painfree and happy !
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20474%20rainbow_bridge.gif

smokey the elder
08-30-2005, 07:18 AM
I'm so sorry! Queen Sasha will be missed. Play nice at the Bridge, pretty girl.

TopCat3
08-30-2005, 07:20 AM
May you find much joy and health at the Rainbow Bridge while you wait for your Ma & Pa to join you. All of us here wish you peace, and all of us know at least one pet there who will come to greet you and show you around and make your arrival very special. We know you are all watching over us and waiting for the day that we can be re-united. Sasha, thank you for sharing so generously of your wisdom and kindness with all of us especially in your last few weeks with us. You will be sadly missed.

catlover4ever
08-30-2005, 07:30 AM
I am so very sorry. I know how much Sasha means to the both of you. You did everything you could do for her but it was time for her to move on and find all her frineds over the Rainbow Bridge.

Sasha, you were definately a Queen of Calio's. May you are now pain free and able to rest. All of your friends will be waiting for you and please say hello to my RB babies.

RIP Sasha. Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge.

catmandu
08-30-2005, 08:02 AM
THE NEXT TIME,THAT WE DINE OUT,THERE WILL BE A SEAT,FOR SASHA,AND SHE CAN DINE,WITH HER ANGEL FRIENDS,WHO ARE ALREADY REGULARS,AT OUR TABLE.
AT,THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,THERE IS A BREAKFAST,FOR THE NEW ARRIVALS,AND SASHA,IS BEINGGREETED,BY THE PET TALKER ANGELS,AND HAS HER WINGS NOW.THEN SHE WILL JOIN,THE ARMY,AS THEY VACACTION,IN SPAIN.
AND ONE FINE DAY,YOU WILL MEET AGAIN,AND SASHA,AND HER FRIENDS,WILL KNOW,ALL SORTS,OF PLACES,THAT YOU CAN VISIT TOGETHER,AND YOU,WILL BE REUNITED,WITH YOUR COMPANIONS,FOR ETERNITY.
I LOVE,THAT POEM,TOO,AND TRY,TO USE IT,TO LET MY FOUND CATS,AND STARRYS KNOW ,WHAT THEY MEAN,TO ME,AND HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.

furrykidsmother
08-30-2005, 08:22 AM
So very, very sorry to hear of Sasha's passing, I pray it was an easy one and that she is Happy & at Peace and painfree now. She will be missed by her loving KatMa and PawPaw and all of us here that got to know her through all her beautiful posts. RIP Sweet Sasha!!

rosethecopycat
08-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Thank you for giving Sasha the Final act of Love. She deserved nothing less.

Now her coat of many colors is blending with the Rainbow.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Sasha

slick
08-30-2005, 09:20 AM
Sasha...you are now free to romp and play in the sweet grasses of the Rainbow Bridge. Rest easy little one and please...in the dead of night....purr in Meowmie's ear just to let her know that you are OK. Be sure to watch out for Casper and OJ. I know that they would love to be your friends.

{{{hugs}}} Susan.
xo

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2005, 11:31 AM
It's so hard to type through all the tears.

Sasha, my sweet little friend, you sure left your dainty paw prints all over my heart. I'll be asking God every morning during prayers from now on, to be sure to give you lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses. You'll meet lots of my babies there, I'm sure. Don't believe everything they tell you about me, ok?

I'll be sure to give you a hug, cuddle and kiss myself someday, if you will allow. For now, you fought so long and hard, you deserve some rest and peace. Just know you will be missed forever here.

Susan and Murry, I know your hearts are breaking at the departure of your sweet girl. You know she was special to have touched so many of us. Please take a little comfort in knowing she is in no pain now.

(((HUGS)))
connie

kuhio98
08-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Rest in peace, beautiful Sasha girl. What a good fight you put up. I'm glad that you are pain free. Until we're all reunited again,...

sandragonfly
08-30-2005, 03:45 PM
oh no.. not our sasha! :( I'm so devastated hearing this just now. (((katma)))

I'd rather be speechless...but I know you have given your dear preciousangel, sasha extra & extra love in those few past hard weeks. remember, she wouldn't lived this longer if it weren't for her enormously loving katma & pawpaw.

tons hugs winging over there now -
..gina & furrrainbows :(

jazzcat
08-30-2005, 05:45 PM
I'm so very sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Sasha.

dukedogsmom
08-31-2005, 12:59 PM
I am so very sorry. I just now found out. This must be so heartbreaking for you. I know your heart is still very sad from the loss of your mother. I only hope in time that you can remember both your mother and Sasha with happiness. This saddens me so much as I know how treasured she was to you. Sasha, you will be missed so much by your mom and family. She loved you so dearly. Please find a way to let her know that you're alright. Rest well at the RB and now know that you're in no more pain.

lizbud
08-31-2005, 01:19 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Sasha's passing.:(

Rest In Peace sweet Sasha .

Poem For Cats

And God asked the feline spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
And, as a cat, you know I am most able
To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? asked God.
Soon, replied the whiskered angel
But I must come slowly
For my human friends are troubled
For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don't they understand? asked God
That you'll never leave them?
That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is....forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.

Author Unknown

dukedogsmom
08-31-2005, 01:44 PM
Liz, that's a beautiful poem.
Please accept my attempt at making a memorial sig for her. I hope you like it.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/sashasig1.jpg

Donnaj4962
08-31-2005, 03:34 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Sasha's passing. I know she will be missed. MY Sasha is sending her hugs to your Sasha at the RB. Rest in peace my dear little one. Have fun at the bridge.

Daisy and Delilah
08-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Susan and Murray, I have just discovered this very sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of great sorrow. Both of you have given Sasha the most beautiful life she could ever have been given. What a wonderful effort you made to save her. Play hard at the bridge sweet Sasha. We miss you beautiful girl.

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

Uabassoon
08-31-2005, 10:39 PM
((hugs)) I'm so sorry to hear about Sasha. She was such a beautiful and special girl. Have fun at the rainbow bridge Sasha.

popcornbird
08-31-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this very sad and heartbreaking news. :( RIP sweet Sasha.

Kirsten
09-01-2005, 12:20 PM
I'm very very sorry! :(

I wasn't here for a while so I missed that Sasha was sick. I'm very sad to learn that she has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Can't read your poem without crying.

R.I.P. little Sasha!

Kirsten

wolflady
09-01-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm so very sad to see that Sasha has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I know she was a treasured member of your family and will be dearly missed, as she will be here on PT. Now, you have another fur-angel to watch over you.
**hugs**
Karen

RedHedd
09-01-2005, 12:59 PM
OMG! I am just now reading this as I've been going through my own personal hurricane Katrina. Sasha, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge. Go seek out my beautiful RB gal Goldie. I'm sure she will hold your paw and show you the way.

LES going on now - I can't see to type any more.

moosmom
09-01-2005, 01:16 PM
I just read this and I am speechless!! I am so sorry to hear about Sasha. Please accepted my sincere condolences and prayers. You did everything you could for her. She knew she was loved.

I am so, SO sorry!!!

((((((HUGS)))))))

Donna

Rachel
09-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by lizbud

Poem For Cats

And God asked the feline spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
And, as a cat, you know I am most able
To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? asked God.
Soon, replied the whiskered angel
But I must come slowly
For my human friends are troubled
For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don't they understand? asked God
That you'll never leave them?
That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is....forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.

Author Unknown

Liz, that is not only beautiful but ever so suited to Sasha. I can only assume that she was the one who put in the request that you post it. Sasha, always a clever queen. And now, at the Rainbow Bridge, I do believe that she knows each and every one of those of us here at Pet Talk who loved her. Maybe we too will get a whiper into our hearts to assure us of that.

Cataholic
09-02-2005, 07:39 PM
I am so very, very sorry to hear Sasha has gone. May she RIP, and that one day you be comforted by her beautiful memory.

emily_the_spoiled
09-03-2005, 07:36 PM
When I saw the title of this post I knew that I could not read this while at work (a major case of LES ensued). I finally have an opportunity to tell you that I am so very sorry that Sasha has gone to the R.B. You made her time here on earth wonderful and she was deeply loved. She is now waiting for you and is healthy and pain free, playing at the RB with all the others who have gone before her.

R.I.P. Sasha the Queen of Calico's :(

luvofallhorses
09-03-2005, 10:56 PM
I am so terribly sorry. :( ((hugs)) Run free at the RB, Sasha!

sasha the cat
09-03-2005, 11:09 PM
The people in this forum are so kind and loving. Thank you all for loving our little girl, Sasha the Queen Calico.

Sigh...sob! It has been a very difficult time since August 29th. Today we were reading the Cat Memorials and are saddened to learn that so many very loved felines have crossed to RB. It is sad for us, the mere humans who mourn their passing. Murray and I force ourselves to focus on the fact that RB is a gentle place where beloved pets enter the life plateau of perfection for eternity. While the thought of RB's Nirvana is comforting, we know that every one of us would give anything to have our treasured Pets right back here with us on Earth.

to all our Dear Pets,

You deserve the best and your humans hope that the promise of RB is, in fact, what you are enjoying and that one day we shall meet again.

xoxo

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2005, 11:42 AM
:( Every morning during prayers, I ask God to give all my pets who are with him lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses. I also ask Him to do the same for all our Pet Talk pals who are there with Him. Somehow, I think they are all smothered in hugs, cuddles, and kisses. Maybe little children who are there waiting for their parents, get to keep them all company while they all wait for us.

Logan
12-12-2005, 08:47 AM
I had you two on my mind this morning. How are you holding up?

I miss Sasha and so many others that have been lost this past year.

:(