PDA

View Full Version : [-Various(amusing) videos - Lexi-]

Lexi_Lover
08-09-2005, 09:13 PM
I took some videos of Lexi yesturday and today. And I know I just posted pics...but whats pics without videos?! :p So here are a few and I *might* have some pics to go along with the first 2. I might still have to upload them....

I call this, My Lil' Digger...:rolleyes: for obvious reasons....

Lexi_Lover
08-09-2005, 09:17 PM
And this one is the sequel to that...;)

But this is of her head...notice how she shoves her head right in there, and takes a BIG sniff...snort I mean! :p

Lexi_Lover
08-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Ok, I can't BELIEVE I am posting this...I guess I'm doing it to REALLY amuse you all....*sigh* :rolleyes: Please, make fun of me if you wish! Its kidna side-ways too...

luvofallhorses
08-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Cute! :) What's she digging for, gold? ;)

I love the last one! :D

Lexi_Lover
08-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Par...heres her DUNKIN' for CUBES! :p She was having such a hard time and by the time I got my camera...she had finally got it! :p One more video....after this;)

Lexi_Lover
08-09-2005, 09:28 PM
OK! Last one....I promise....shes so weird...lets just say that shes weird again and it totally explains what shes doing in this. :cool: Thats it, thats all...thank you for coming to the GRAND PREMIER OF LEXI THE MOVIE STAR...featuring...Paula;)

Lexi_Lover
08-09-2005, 09:37 PM
LOL! I lied! Theres one more...I can't believe(once again) how she could do this...especially since she just got back from a jog with me. Notice how I am breathing a bit hard as well. It was a week or so. Sorry, its night time in this and its hard to see it a bit in some places, but you can hear her alright!

chocolatepuppy
08-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Paula, those videos are so cute! I really like the one of you singing! I do silly things like that with my furkids too. ;)

Lexi_Lover
08-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by chocolatepuppy
Paula, those videos are so cute! I really like the one of you singing! I do silly things like that with my furkids too. ;)
LOL! She was sitting there...it was too much of an oppurtunity! :p She kind of moved her paws with it too. I thought that was cute....

luvofallhorses
08-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Those videos are cute :)

RobiLee
08-10-2005, 12:26 AM
I LOVE THEM ALL!!! FANTASTIC!

That is exactly how Tori looks when she is digging. She is so frantic about it...lol. That one of you singing with her is so super cute. I smiled the whole time. OMG...that little girl sure can zoom! I was giggling away. She is so fast...lol.

Yep, I loved them all, Paula!

Tollers-n-Dobes
08-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Great videos, Paula! LOL...that last one is exactly why I'd never have a JRT of my own (they're great to look at and visit though), even Tango can't run around that much after a jog!

Ginger's Mom
08-10-2005, 05:54 AM
The videos were great, Paula. :) I loved the singing one. Lexi was definitely trying to do it back. She is so cute.

Lexi_Lover
08-10-2005, 09:05 AM
You guys really know how to make fun of a person don't ya? :rolleyes: ;) Its ok....

LOL, Lexi says she has many more moments where that came from! ;)

beeniesmom
08-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Silly girls! Just kidding! I loved your videos.
Lexi looks like she's on a mission to dog a hole to China in the second one!

ParNone
08-10-2005, 11:04 AM
That Lexi is so adorable! Gotta love those Jacks! I see she's much more proficient at ice cube bobbin' then Gull. She's gonna have to teach him her technique. :) Gotta say, I loved the singing one the best. I was LOL it was so cute.

Par...

Jamieejo85
08-10-2005, 12:31 PM
I loved all of the videos Paula. I have to say that the one of you singing was my favorite, it was so cute, it looked like she was really trying to move her paws with your hands:D

Suki Wingy
08-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Aw, Lexi is soooo cute! And yes, we all do those fun things with our puppers, don't worry! I can't wait til I can convert all my .MOVs so I can put them together and show you all!

Lexi_Lover
08-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Thanks again everybody! :D

Yeah...EVERYBODY loves MY singing...:rolleyes:

elizabethann
08-10-2005, 06:16 PM
LOL! Oh Lexi, Fenway loves to dig holes too! However, he's never played patty-cake before! You crack me up cutie pie!