PDA

View Full Version : Oliver, my grandma's neighbors dog

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 02:27 PM
There is a dog near my grandma's house that had a HUGE balck sack haning from under his rectum. I called the police, and I really hope that they went to see the dog. His name is Oliver, and he is such a sweetie pie!-But when I saw him, he wasn't friendly at all.

I know that his owners beat him, and neglect him. If the cops don't go there, I will go to the police station and tell them that I will not leave until they go and see this poor dog. We have a really lousy law enforcement in our town.

Do you think that this "sack" could be a tumor that keeps growing? please, keep Oliver in your thoughts.

Steph and Jes

sandragonfly
08-25-2005, 02:16 AM
oh poor oliver!! :( deeply inside.. :mad:

you posted this a long time ago...anything has happened? please tell! I will be back.

definitely will keep the dear oliver you saw in my thoughts and thank you for trying!

luck hugs,
..gina & crayola

Lexi_Lover
08-25-2005, 07:57 AM
Could that sack, be that he was not neutered...:confused: Its quite possible!

Good for you Steph to call and report poor Oliver! :)

jesse_3
08-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Thanks you two, well, I have not seen him around, thank gosh! Anyways, when I posted he was a sweetie-pie, it was a little confusing, what I meant was now since this thing has come, he was in pain, and mean..:(
I know that he is not neutered. I have checked. His owners let him go running around all the time. What he he finds another loose dog and they have puppies? Stupid owners:mad:

I hope that he has a wonderful home now...
Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

sandragonfly
08-27-2005, 11:28 AM
:( :confused:

I hope so too! if you see him again, I wish you all luck, steph!

hugs,
..gina & crayola

*LabLoverKEB*
08-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Thanks a million Steph, for doing this, and noticing this poor animal. :( :( :mad: Why in the world do people do such stupid, inhumane things???:confused: :mad:

jesse_3
08-31-2005, 09:42 PM
I have not been over to my grandparents (they have been in a different town due to an operation) but, I visited a couple of weeks ago, and no sign of him!!! I am so happy, and I am now just going to check and hope that the Humane Society has him!

Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

edit: He is not there, maybe soemone has found him at the pound...