PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Had a Big Day

fritz03
08-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Fritz had a big day today on his Van ride up north.He never made a sound on the two hour ride to their cottage.fritz and Taffy leave each other pretty much alone.Taffy was busy chasing the Kong my Brother-In-Law kept throwing in the water and she kept going in after it and bringing it back.She just never quits playing.Fritz kept quiet most of the time,either sunning himself or taking it easy in a chair or on their deck.He did get a tiny bit of sandwich from and Mom and Larry(my brother-in-law)..fritz had a boat ride with everybody but me.i stayed behind as I had a bad headache and didn't want to make it worse by going out into the hot sun.We stayed until a little after 3 and then stopped at a Fish and Chip place for supper.Fritz stayed in the van while we went in and kept pretty quiet.Parked the van in the shade and left the window open so he wouldn't get too warm.Then he snoozed all the way home,had alittle of his food when he got home and is now taking it easy on the back of the chair next to the computer.We put his new collar on him ,looked good on him.We wanted to show my sister how it looked on as it was one of her friends that made it for Fritz.Got a picture of it,but had to turn the collar around to the back of his head so i could get a clear shot of it.He'll have a big sleep tonight and he will have another big day being spoiled by his Aunties.

Daisy and Delilah
08-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Oh Fritz, you were the perfect gentleman today Mr. Cutie Pie. Sounds like you had a pretty good trip. You're not as peppy as Taffy Fritz but that's ok. You have to be totally rested up for the Aunties visit tomorrow. A boat ride? That must have been real nice. Sorry you had a headache Barry. Ok Fritzie, have a wonderful day tomorrow with Auntie Bev and Auntie Irene. Don't forget to leap through the air, when they come to the door, into their waiting arms. We can't wait to see the new collar sweetie. Hi to the Aunties for us.:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

cute_pup
08-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Sounds like lots of fun!!:) :) :) :D

Kevin Farmer
08-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Glad to hear you had a great day Fritz,
Boat rides are great I had one today myself.:D

chocolatepuppy
08-05-2005, 09:26 PM
I've gotta tell ya Fritz, you've got the life! :D

beeniesmom
08-06-2005, 10:34 AM
FUN!

Jadapit
08-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Now thats living Fritz!!;)

Ginger's Mom
08-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow, a boat ride! Good for you, Fritz. That really does sound like a lot of fun. :) Hope you are having fun with the Aunties today.

elizabethann
08-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Bad day? Sounds like a good one to me! Fritz was just resting. Stay cool little buddy!