PDA

View Full Version : Dottie's gone too

kittycatmom
07-23-2005, 09:53 PM
I am also new here. My 14 year old Dottie passed away on Tues the 19th. It was just time for her to go and she died here at home. I am very sorry for all of you who have also lost your friends recently. I guess we all came here looking for comfort. I have 2 more kitties to keep me company. They are the best friends! Love to you all.............

catmandu
07-24-2005, 02:47 PM
POOR LITTLE DOTTIE.SHE,WILL BE OUR GUEST,OF HONOR,AT RIBFEST,THIS THURSDAY,WHERE DOTTIE,WILL GET,THE FIRST RIB,AND THE FIRST TIP,OF MILKSHAKE,AND I AM SURE,THAT DOTTIE KNOWS HOW MUCH,YOU LOVE HER,AND YOU WILL MEET AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.

skneisel74
07-28-2005, 03:49 PM
RIP Dottie

Go play at the bridge, and know that your meowmies tears are tears of joy that you are no longer in any discomfort, that you have moved on to a bigger and better place. Watch over your meowmie and we will send her hugs from here in Texas

(((((((((((((((( Dottie's Meowmie))))))))))))))))

Cataholic
07-29-2005, 12:20 PM
RIP, Dottie. You left behind a young lady that needs your grace and guidance!

sasvermont
07-29-2005, 12:25 PM
Every time I hear of another pet moving on to RB, it makes me cry. Our beloved pets mean SO much to us.

(((((((((Dotty))))))))))) Have fun at Rainbow Bridge Dotty. You will have lots of company and lots of fun, especially my Sabrina, Demian, Mandygirl, Grammy Crackers and Gabe being there to keep you company.

You will be missed here on earth.