PDA

View Full Version : Cally - one year at RB

Pawsitive Thinking
06-14-2005, 09:31 AM
On 19 June it will be one year since I had to let you go.....still miss your pretty face and think of you all the time. I know that on Sunday you will be curled up on Dad's lap - making our first Father's Day apart easier for him....be happy my lovely girl x x x x

furrykidsmother
06-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Cally, sweet one, I hope that you are well and happy at the RB. Don't forget to come visit Daddy on Father's Day and make the day a little easier.

catmandu
06-14-2005, 02:44 PM
CALLY MISSSE YOU,TOO,IN THE YEAR,THAT CALY,HAS BEEN,WITH THE PET TALKER ANGEL ARMY,SHE AHS TRAVELLED,THE WORLD,AND SEEN MANY THINGS,AND DINED AT MANY FINE PLACES.BUT CALLY,WILL NOT TRULY BE HAPPY,UNTIL YOU ARE REUNITED,ONE FINE DAY.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
CALLY MISSSE YOU,TOO,IN THE YEAR,THAT CALY,HAS BEEN,WITH THE PET TALKER ANGEL ARMY,SHE AHS TRAVELLED,THE WORLD,AND SEEN MANY THINGS,AND DINED AT MANY FINE PLACES.BUT CALLY,WILL NOT TRULY BE HAPPY,UNTIL YOU ARE REUNITED,ONE FINE DAY.

As long as she knows I'm thinking of her I hope she will be okay until we can be together again

slick
06-18-2005, 08:10 PM
I hope I'm not too late in sending our prayers and good thoughts to you Brody's Mum. What a sweet girl Cally is and I just know that she awaits your arrival at the RB.

Do I read that Daddy is at the RB too? That's so sad but I know that Cally will somehow work her magic and as you say, make it easier.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-20-2005, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by slick
I hope I'm not too late in sending our prayers and good thoughts to you Brody's Mum. What a sweet girl Cally is and I just know that she awaits your arrival at the RB.

Do I read that Daddy is at the RB too? That's so sad but I know that Cally will somehow work her magic and as you say, make it easier.

Thank you - I am sure that my darling Dad and my lovely cat are together at RB....she always made a beeline for his lap when he was alive!

Cataholic
06-20-2005, 09:13 AM
OH, how touching a post you made Brody's mom. Play happily Cally, you are sorely missed.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-20-2005, 09:39 AM
thank you - she was my little friend for over 14 years - and my Dad was around for considerably longer! Neither will ever be replaced in my life

Killearn Kitties
06-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Cally was a beautiful girl. I'm sure you miss her very much.

Hope you're curled up on Dad's lap, sweet girl!

sandragonfly
06-20-2005, 05:09 PM
what a very positive post...you're braver than me :p

truly sorry :( still rest and play as much as you want!! sure it has been very freshy up there ;)

you take care.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
what a very positive post...you're braver than me :p

truly sorry :( still rest and play as much as you want!! sure it has been very freshy up there ;)

you take care.

Thank you - your kind words are very much appreciated