PDA

View Full Version : I want this guy!

Suki Wingy
05-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Oh he is so cute! "to a companion or juniors home" Mr. Nibbs! Here is a quote from the breeder on her site:
"Nibbs" is available to a Companion "Pet" home! This solid and completely sound guy has absolutely beautiful structure and has a confident attitude. His pedigree is truly outstanding for Performance/OB as well as Conformation and his temperament is outgoing and friendly. Nibbs has a single blue eye. Contact me if you are interested in this wonderful boy"
Oh I want him so bad! My parents on the other hand, :( :rolleyes:
and also at the bottom it says:
"We may have an older retired show dog available to the right home only. Email us for more information."
Hinting at someone, I wonder who it is! I could do juniors, oh I can't wait to move out of my parent's house, only 3 more years or so, then there's college. Here is the site
http://jlsdals.com/Available.html
I love that breeder!

Suki Wingy
05-31-2005, 04:31 PM
oh, I came back to look at his picture, I want him so bad, his eyes get my heart!:(

crsvstang
05-31-2005, 04:48 PM
He is beautiful!

k9krazee
05-31-2005, 04:51 PM
Aww!! Look at that adorable face!!! How could you not fall in love with this guy!!!!

Suki Wingy
05-31-2005, 07:52 PM
I know, I fell in love with his 1/2 brother Gilbert Grape too, and he was for sale to a performance/companion home cuz of his eye too! I have a feeling Nibbs is going to be a Gilby, I was on her site every day looking at the two pictures of Gilbert, begging my parents.:rolleyes:

bckrazy
05-31-2005, 07:55 PM
aw, he is SUPER cute! Dal puppies are adorrable!! He does look a little bit patchy, too... the blue eye is adorable :p

*x's fingers* I hope your parents change their minds!! have you tried bribery? like, cleaning the house and getting good grades? bribery always works with mine.. ^_~

Bigyummydog
05-31-2005, 08:00 PM
He's got gorgeous eyes, and so adorable.....:D :D :D

sammy101
05-31-2005, 09:33 PM
he's gorgeous!He reminds me of my RB girl,except her blue eye was on the left,not the right:p I hope you can get him!:)

cocker_luva
05-31-2005, 09:42 PM
gorgeous

lute
05-31-2005, 09:45 PM
oh! what a sweet lookin dal!

luvofallhorses
05-31-2005, 09:48 PM
He's gorgeous! :) His eyes are definitely breath-taking!

Suki Wingy
06-01-2005, 09:36 AM
I just saw, he is 1/2 brother to Newt, not son to Newt. I have tryed
No more computer
no more riding
good grades
cleaning the house
no more TV
no more allowance
and always it is" If you keep your things out of the general house and clean your room every week we will pay the $50 yearly dog park fee!"
yeah right, you probably spend $50 a day.:rolleyes:
He is just heavily marked, when he was born he was white, then his spots kind of bled together with age.
Here are his puppy pics
Click here then scroll down to Mr. Nibbs (http://jlsdals.com/millieriley10wk.html)

Suki Wingy
06-01-2005, 09:52 AM
woohoo this guy is inbred! I just examined his pedigree closley, and Newt is both his 1/2 brother and grandpa!:eek: ew, but anyway, his siblings are exelent quality, look at this girl!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/Ninopup/other/sidda4mopatty.jpg
edit: and she's only 4 months old in this picture.

wolfsoul
06-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Suki Wingy
woohoo this guy is inbred! I just examined his pedigree closley, and Newt is both his 1/2 brother and grandpa!:eek:
That's just a bit on linebreeding, it's nothing to worry about. :) My catahoula's father will also be his grandfather (that's the typical and best match for linebreeding). It ensures that the best qualities of both dogs will be passed on to the pups.

Nibbs sure is cute! Hopefully you can convince your parents. ;)

Suki Wingy
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
I know, I guess if it produces that kind of quality. I can't really get over that though, it is so funny to have your brother be your dad! Nibbs and the spoty girl at Heartland Animal Shelter, maybe parents will crack and get one.

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-01-2005, 04:33 PM
He's beautiful!!!

tikeyas_mom
06-01-2005, 05:27 PM
what wonderful pups.
i love the glass eyes.