PDA

View Full Version : Puszek And Taleko

sylsyldoom
05-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Well we got these 2 kittens from a neighbor.

they were great! Taleko was a black and white kitty with a small bump at that time. Puszek (Polish name) was A cute, orange kitty, very healthy:D

one day i come home from school and i call the cats from outside, only taleko came, i was getting a bit suspicious:confused: i called him again and again. while my mom was upstaires i asked her" Did Puszek die?" this was the only thought that came into my head. "How did you know?" my mom asked me. i told her i just felt it. my mom told me that she already buried him. i was crying SO for a few days.

2 months later, Taleko dies. i came home from school and there he was laying in a basket. he was so stiff. although i never asked i knew why he died: the bump on his side had been growing and it was very large. every day id see him crouched and breathing so hard, i felt so sorry for him. he died a day before he was gowing to be put to sleep.

YOU 2 WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. IM SURE GOD MADE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YOU, LITTLE ONES.

catmandu
05-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Puszeck,and Taleko,are not Eteranl Kittens,at the Rainbow Brige.And they will travel,the World,with the Pet Talker angel Army,this week,in Las Vegas,and tonight,they will have a Specail Dinner,in thier honor,at Caesars Palace.Rip Puszeck,and Taleko,and one day,you will see them,again,and share your love!

kittykay
05-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Dear Sylvia, I am so sorry to hear about your kitties. It is so sad when they die and leave us behind to grieve. I hope your heart mends soon.

sylsyldoom
05-11-2005, 09:06 PM
you dont really have to worry about that too much.

i still miss them very much, but after a few months when we found a stray, she gave birth to 4 strong, healthy kittens. we kept the tabby,sugar, and the black one,otis.:) theyre really sweet,too.:D (very smart as well!)