http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/KY56/KY56.4311300-1-pn.jpg
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/KY56/KY56.4311300-2-pn.jpg
My chances are poor for adoption.
I'm what is called a lost cause and fully
expect to be euthanized April 16.

Why? I have a healing left lower eyelid that was somehow torn. I have a
hematoma on my left hip, probably from being hit. So I have a lot against
me as far as being adopted.
I hope you will consider giving me a better life than I have had. LOVE Kris.

I have someone who has asked to hold him until Monday and who will pay his adoption fee please his time is running out :(

I just hope he makes it out he is breaking my heart :(

chocolatepuppy
04-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Poor pup.:( I pray someone will save him.

luvofallhorses
04-17-2005, 11:20 AM
READ THIS AND DO THE HAPPY DANCE WITH ME!!!

~~ PLEASE CROSSPOST ~~

Kris is safe!!!!! Spoke with the shelter this morning and he is being fostered until Monday when he will be going to the vet for all his vet work. Linda Kuhn, a shelter employee has taken him home with her until then and will then take him home again until Wednesday. I am working to try to get him a ride to the closest airport so that he can come home. I will meet him in OKC. All shelter fees have been paid for so there shouldn't be any problem at that point. And I will get his plane fare taken care of at this end. He will just need a ride to the airport and a crate to ride in.

KRIS IS SAFE AND SOUND WITH LINDA AT HER HOME. I was so scared that since I couldn't reach them yesterday that it would be too late but they were contacted by Mia (a lady in Canada) who had put a hold on him to buy him some time. Mia couldn't adopt him but was working on getting him a temp foster. But when I spoke with Linda about Kris we went ahead and filled out the adoption papers and his adoption fee is already winging its way to the shelter as of mail call today.

Thank you everyone for the part you have filled in this adoption. Kris and myself will be forever grateful.
NancyB & Crew
[email protected]

In Memory of Little Man March 20, 1990-March 25, 2005
A bright, shining star and brand new angel.
Mommy still loves you and misses you.
Wait for me, my sweetie, for I will follow you.

:D :D :D :D

chocolatepuppy
04-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Great news! I hope Kris finds a wonderful home! :)