PDA

View Full Version : Trixy

Sudilar
12-24-2000, 11:13 AM
What a lucky little girl Trixy is!!!! A little beauty, too! How wonderful of you to help her!

gini
12-24-2000, 11:38 AM
God love you for your wonderful care of Trixy. We take our healthy animals for granted so much of the time. It takes special people to give Trixy the extra help in life. You will be blessed over and over for your loving care of Trixy.

A very Merry Christmas to you!

------------------

RachelJ
12-24-2000, 12:51 PM
A perfect Dog of the Day for December 24th. Trixy, you made me cry and made me smile. Your spirit is a shining example for all of us. You are a wonderful dog who reminds us we don't have to be strong or perfect to do good deeds. God bless you little Trixy and continue on with your reign as Dog of the Day and Dog of Good Deeds.

tatsxxx11
12-24-2000, 03:30 PM
Oh, Rachel, how beautifully put. Perhaps more than any other, this "Dog of the Day" has touched me beyond words. Her beautiful face leaves me speechless. That look....there is no word or phrase to describe it adequately. It is more than a smile. It conveys all that is most coveted in the canine soul. A look of joy, peace and deep devotion. Uncompromising love given freely and completely. Trixy, your spirit is as brilliant as the North star. We can all learn and be guided by your shining, loving example and your perserverence. God bless you precious Trixy. And God bless your incredibly loving and caring people for giving you that special "paw up" in life. May you continue to spread your joy to ALL for many years to come. Merry Christmas beautiful Trixy! You have made MY Christmas very warm indeed. I will share both your picture and story will all who will look and listen!! Oh, did I forget to mention what a beautiful little companion Holly is?? She is so fetching in her holiday antlers! You are a good sister, sweet Holly! And what an appropriately festive name for this holiday season! Big hugs and kisses to you both!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited December 24, 2000).]

lhg0962
12-25-2000, 05:46 PM
Trixy and Holly are both special dogs in their own way. Isn't it wonderful that you are able to use them to brighten the days of lonely elderly people?
I am just as impressed with your owners, girls. What a dedication to the life of your dog to do what you have done to accomodate her disability, and for such a long time!
Congratulations to Trixy and her people for having been selected Dog of the Day!