PDA

View Full Version : Toy Fox Terrier needs a home

pitc9
02-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Stimpy is a 2 year old pure Toy Fox Terrier. He is clipped and docked, still has to be neutered and updated on his shots as well. Stimpy needs a home due to a divorce, the house has to be sold, and neither can take him with them. He is great with other dogs, cats and kids. I have never met him, but I've been told he is a sweet heart. He is crate trained, but can also be left out for short pierods of time.

I just wanted to post about Stimpy here also... Ive posted an ad on PetFinder, and I've already been contacted by a rescue in North West Ohio that may be willing to take him.

Stimpy is in North Easten Ohio if anyone is intersted.

micki76
02-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Oh Angie. :( I LOVE TFT's . I wish I could take him; they're very special little kids. :( :( :(

Lexi_Lover
02-14-2005, 05:33 PM
I am hoping on getting another dog, and he sounds perfect, but I am just too far away!:( If I was closer, I would be there in seconds! :D

pitc9
02-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Just wanted to give you an update, I think I've found Stimpy's new home. It's in Somerset, PA. About 3 1/2 hours away from me. I've already spoken to a rescue in Somerset about doing a home check for me. I've already spoken to her vet, I've spoken to her on the phone, and have exchanged many many e-mails asking millions of questions.
I'm hoping the rescue (Stray no More) can do the home check for me today or tomorrow so I can take him to his new home on Sunday.

Paws Crossed!!

micki76
02-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Yay!! I hope Stimpy gets lucky and this is his forever home! I've been hoping for an update. :)

Keep us posted, Angie. You're the best! :D