PDA

View Full Version : Robilee, I love your sig!

My Peanuts
12-08-2004, 03:23 PM
I cannot believe you got two young, large dogs to post so nicely with hats on. Harley and Sylvia would never stand for that, let alone sit down long enough to snap the pic. Grizz is going to six years old in March and I don't think I could get him to keep a Santa hat on that long. (hmm, I think I'm going to try :p ) Anyway, I just wanted to tell you it is super cute!:D

My Peanuts
12-08-2004, 03:33 PM
At second glance, are those hats photo shopped!?!? Well, if they are you sig is still adorable :D

RobiLee
12-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Thank you so much, Diana! I can't believe someone said something. It is my first attempt at a signature...lol. Its kind of simple but I like it also. I know its nothing like my signature guru Kay makes for me but I'm quite proud of it. Especially since doing things on the computer does not come easy to me. ;) I have to shout out a great big thanks to Anna because she let me download her program and also talked me through it...lol....THANKS, ANNA! :p Oh, and yes, the hats and Tori's bells are added in. They turned out pretty well, didn't they?....lol We did get the girl's to pose together though. That was no easy feat. Katie is no problem but Tori is not one to stand around to have her pic taken. My husband had to help me and he was wore out afterwards...lol. I have a few other shots that turned out kind of cute. I'll have to upload them so you can see those too.

Hey Diana...the next time you get to see Grizz could you please get some pics for me? I would love to see that big boy!

Thanks again, Diana. Give hugs to Sylvia and Harley from me.

Robin :)

CamCamPup33
12-08-2004, 04:49 PM
It's SO cute! Good job!

I didn't even know Tori's was PS until you said something... :o :p

Cincy'sMom
12-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Great job Robin!! I don't think I would have known they hats were added on!

I just got Paint Shop Power Sutie 8, so I am excited to try some of the fancy stuff every one else can do!

My Peanuts
12-08-2004, 05:28 PM
The only way I noticed it was photo shopped what I saw Katie's ears poking out, but you did a really great job on it :). I'll work on those Grizz pics. I always forget my camera when I go to my boyfriend's house. I took some in the summer with his camera, but I never put them on my camera :rolleyes:

Kfamr
12-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Robin, it looks GREAT!
Of course, how could it look any less than great with those two special girls in it?!

Good job!!:D

dukedogsmom
12-08-2004, 05:30 PM
I hadn't seen it yet. It is cute! I swear, I don't know how you get any good ones of Tori. She's so active! Wish I had that energy.

anna_66
12-08-2004, 08:28 PM
I have to say that is one heck of a siggy Robin, it turned out great! But like I said yesterday, how could it not with such beauties:D
Oh, and your ever so welcome:p

Logan
12-08-2004, 09:24 PM
It is terrific!!!! I'm so glad it was pointed out or I might have missed it for a while!!! :)

Markus97
12-08-2004, 09:33 PM
What a beautiful siggy!! It's GORGEOUS!!

~Anna (aka Cookiebaker)

My Peanuts
12-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Ok here's my attempt of putting hats on Sylvia and Harley. It's isn't very good and they would stay still! They are wild animals! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Jejsdian/38c0ad1e.bmp

pitc9
12-09-2004, 08:50 AM
Great Job In Deed Robin!!!

~* Applause *~
:D

I have to buy a program to use at home so I can make a cool siggy like Robin! The stupid program I have is so bad, I tried to make a X-Mas siggy and it just kept making it all fuzzy, so Val had to make me my X-Mas Siggy!!

THANKS VAL!!!!!!:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Awww...that's amazing you got those hats on! Blaze would NEVER sit still for that!!:D