PDA

View Full Version : Made it home

shutterbug0303
12-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Phew...I've made it back home! Thanks for all of the good thoughts and prayers for my family, my friend's family, and my girls while they were at "camp". The funeral was definately harder than I thought I would be to attend, but it just brought back so many memories...and my best friend is just crushed! Please continue those prayers for her family...this is going to be extremely hard for them as he was the cornerstone of the family. My babies girls missed us so much! They were well taken care of and seemed to have a good time. They even got to visit with Santa while we were gone and had their photo taken with him! But with the welcome back reunion we had in the office, I know that they enjoy being with us much more than at camp. Chloe has completely lost her voice from the constant barking (she never has done crates very well) and Venus and Sahara are still exhausted, but everyone did wonderfully! We've been talking, and it sounds like we are going to make another trip for Christmas :(/:) I do have some mixed emotions about the upcoming trip, but I need to be there for my friend as much as possible. I think Chloe is going to come with us this time though!! :D :D I am so excited about that! I'm sure she'll have a great time! My uncle and aunt are bringing their lab puppy too, so Chloe will have someone to play with! Yippie! Unfortunately, we can't make the trip in one day, and Venus and Sahara are too large to stay in a hotel reasonably, so they will have to stay behind this time. Maybe next time we can take them (although my Grandmother wouldn't be too thrilled)

Pics to come when I make it home! :D

shutterbug0303
12-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Here is the pics of my girls with Santa Paws! :D

lute
12-07-2004, 06:24 PM
the pics are cute! glad to hear the pups had a good time while you were gone. i'll be sure to continue to pray for your friend's family. this must be a hard time of year for them, and you.

GraciesMommy
12-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Glad you made it home ok and that the kids did good..

dukedogsmom
12-07-2004, 07:24 PM
Glad you're home safe. Sorry about the funeral. I haven't been here a lot so I didn't know. Those pics are cute. That's what I did tonight.

Miranda_Rae
12-07-2004, 07:25 PM
I am glad that it went well for them. I had to board Heidi this weekend too, and it went well for her also. She went CRAZY when she saw me though. :p Shes hoarse also...silly puppy. :rolleyes: