PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's at work...??

shutterbug0303
11-30-2004, 02:22 PM
.....CHLOE!!!!!!! I had a chance to bring my little girl to work with me today!! She is having a blast running around and making friends!! I work for an internet company (we sell flags and flagpoles :D) and during packaging in the back, she was going crazy, playing with everything!!! We are having a great time today!! :D (I forgot the camera though...:()

Also...everyone keep your fingers and paws crossed today because...Chloe and Sahara are graduating from pre-school tonight!!!!! I am so proud of my girls! Chloe is just excellent there, but I think it is because she is older and knew everything. It was just a chance for us to go out together and have some fun! She has decided that agility is "ok", but not thrilled about it. I am so proud of her for trying it though! :D Sahara is doing great too! She is really learning a lot and I think that I was great for her to get a chance to socialize with the other pups while we were there. We're still working on heal, and need to keep enforcing it since she could take my mom or me anywhere she pleased if she wanted to. Anyway, my little brother is coming to video tape and take some photos, so I'll have a highlight posted soon! :D Yippe!!!

Oh, one last thing...Chloe is off to the vet tomorrow too! Time for shots and a check-up! Hopefully, our wonderful new vet will be able to help out with her allergies/itching! :D What a busy few days for my girls!! :D

sammy101
11-30-2004, 07:58 PM
aww!lol sounds like she had a blast!;)
How was the graduation??:)

shutterbug0303
11-30-2004, 08:12 PM
It was great!!! Thanks for asking! We just got back with the girls...they are worn out, but had a good time! We played games, took pictures, got goodie bags, visited, and played on the agility equipment! They were very good girls, and Sahara is going to go back beginning in Feb. for agility classes!! :D We are very proud of our girls! I'll get pictures up as soon as I can...and the videos!

chocolatepuppy
11-30-2004, 08:33 PM
yay! Good for Chloe and Sahara! :D