PDA

View Full Version : Santa paws

linzi
11-26-2004, 08:41 AM
Hello everyone and woof woof to you too

I was wondering what everyone is doing for there dogs chrismas. I don't have clue I know I am going to do a christmas stockings not sure what to put it in it.

Open to all suggestions :)

Linzi

Sooty 1 year old bichon frise
Sonny 1 year old galah
Charlie 2 year old rosella

RottiMommy49
11-26-2004, 12:00 PM
Well I will likely get them each of the following to open.

box of holistic cookies
denta bones
fury squeeky toys
new collar and leash
tennis balls

That's all I can think of right now.
Hope that helped you.

Deb:)

heinz57_79
11-26-2004, 12:05 PM
Mine will probably get a combination of squeakies, chewies, treats, rope toys etc. There's a pack of stuff at Costco that I think I'm going to get for Anna, because she's the only one who enjoys fetching, and it has a flying squirrel thingy that she'd love! I'll probably go to PetsMart and get some massive bones for all 4. And if I can find some interesting sweaters, I may get one or 2, and see if I can actually convince my pups that they want to wear them. LoL :)

LorraineO
11-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Lucy an dMerlin will be getting Scooby snacks, kong toys and maybe a can of dog food each....

My son is making a stocking for Merlin at school.... too cute!!

Oh,, BTW,, Welcome to PT,, I see that was your first post!!

anna_66
11-26-2004, 08:26 PM
Hey there linzi! Welcome to PT!

We always get the dogs presents for Christmas. Usually tons of treats and toys!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your gang:D

cyber-sibes
11-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Went to the pet store today to get some ideas- but usually they get fancy treats and new furry squeeky toys. We wrap their presents loosely and let them tear the paper off - they seem to have a good time of it. We always take pictures, too.

pitc9
11-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Mine get treats, bone, rawhides, toys, and more treats!!

:D

cali
11-29-2004, 01:20 PM
well my babies are getting an early christams lol lets see they each get a christmas present, what that will be, who knows lol and they each get there own stocking, stuffed with treats, and 1 toy each :D

Chica
11-30-2004, 08:37 PM
Chica will get treats, rope toys, sqeakie toys, fury toys.:) I guess I like to spoil my pup.;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/present.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/Menorah_4.gifHAPPY HANNUKA TOO! :D

KYS
11-30-2004, 08:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk.

My pups usually get pig ears, treats and a toy.

lute
11-30-2004, 09:58 PM
HEY!!! WELCOME TO PETTALK!!!

i normally put some treats and some toys in Beanie's(my pomerainian) stocking. i normally wrap some presents for him too. he loves unwrapping them.:D

Dixieland Dancer
12-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Dixie and Dusty will be getting a special treat this year. One of the ladies in our novice training class makes doggie treats and sells them at dog shows. I ordered a Christmas doggie cake for them!

We are also having a Doggie Christmas party at the training facility for dogs in our classes. We are going to play doggie limbo, doggie bowling and some other games, plus have a doggie grab bag. The humans are going to bring a side dish so we can have a party too! It should be lots of fun!

Of course Dixie and Dusty will get the usual treats and stocking stuffers in addition to new tennis balls for Dixie and new Soft Bite Frisbees for Dusty.

Of course they are spoiled! I wouldn't want it any other way!!! :)

robinh
12-01-2004, 10:46 AM
Dick and I went shopping last night. Each of the puppies got a new toy (like they need anymore). We also got a box of greenies to share with the four that like them and Carly gets some crunchy treats instead. Just that cost us almost a $100.

Last week, I picked up a large Buster cube and two really loud squeaky toys for the grand-puppies (no grandkids, so I do it for the grand-puppies).

If I just happen to be out and about between now and Christmas, I may pick up some more small stuff for all of them.
:o:D