PDA

View Full Version : The Found Cats have a NEW BED

catmandu
11-20-2004, 08:53 AM
As the people,that are helping me fix,the house brought,one over,and its a double bed,and when the sun,came up,this morning,there were 7 Found Cats,all enjoying,the SUNSHINE,and they love the Bed,although,I am a little lonely,these nights!

catnapper
11-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Aww... lucky cats! Well, they will come back with dad once the cooollld weather starts in!

catmandu
11-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Actually,the New Bed,is near,the vent,and that is a warmer room,so there may be more defections!

kimlovescats
11-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Congratulations on the nice new bed! Awww, Gary ... I bet one or two of them will decide to be a bed hog and push a few out ... then you'll be warm again!;)

jazzcat
11-20-2004, 10:29 AM
Sounds like the new bed is a hit! If they are like my cats they will soon decide the 'new' bed is an 'old' thing and move back into your bed.

NoahsMommy
11-20-2004, 01:26 PM
Their own bed?? Now those are some super lucky kitties!

Don't worry, Gary. As soon as it gets colder, they'll be coming back for warmth and love. :)

rg_girlca
11-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Congratulations to Gary's kitties on their new bed.

Poor Gary feeling left out? How about at bedtime, you put their new bed on your bed.:D

catfamily
11-20-2004, 03:13 PM
Lucky kittys.Now you need more cats!!!!!:D :D

catcrazylady
11-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by catfamily
Lucky kittys.Now you need more cats!!!!!:D :D

Gary I think Carla has solved your problem!!!:D

I bet they come back to bed with you soon Gary. You know there is nothing like body heat to keep a cat toasty warm.:)

catmandu
11-21-2004, 12:39 PM
I am going,to have to get shots,of Moose The Magnificent,stretched out,as far,as he can,on the bed,as does JJJ3,and The Siamese Squad,gets the spot,closest,to the heating vent.

catmandu
11-22-2004, 08:59 AM
The thing,is that this is a full double bed,not a Cat Bed,I should have mentioned,that! My friends,had an extra bed,so I took,if\t for The Found Cats,in the spare bedroom,so they have even a nicer place,to sleep,and I have a place,to put my extra blankets!!

Barbara
11-22-2004, 02:04 PM
That sounds wonderful. Maybe there is a little space left for you too;)

lynnestankard
11-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Aaaawwwww Gary - I'm not saying you spoil those furries at the Found Cat Hotel but....................................!!!

Pictures of the Siames Squad would be very much appreciated:D :D :D :D

You wait - as soon as there's a cold blast of weather those cats are gonna come running to Pawpaw bawling for "Warm, cosy bed please" "Warm, cosy bed please" :D :D :D

Lynne

catmandu
11-23-2004, 09:07 AM
I wish that I could post a Siamese Squad Photo,but am on aLibrary omputer.4 of the Squad,are in my signature,and I think,that you can serch COTD ,under Catmandu,to see the others! If you PM,me your email address,I can try,to send you,some photos!