PDA

View Full Version : Story & Pic Of Monty

RottiMommy49
10-17-2004, 01:19 PM
When we got Monty he had been in the shelter for over a month. They had planned on putting him down because they said he was viscious. Thankfully he had an Angel that was there that day and she saved him from certain death. He is such a loving, gentl boy who was just scared to death and had never known affection, or living in a house. He was affraid of everything when we got him. Now he's the best behaved boy we could have asked for. He's gained 45 pounds and looks like he should. He was just skin and bones when we got him.
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/ROTTIANGELS/dcp-8393_large.jpg
I took this picture last night not noticing he had his tongue out and it looks like a big upper lip. We had a good laugh over it.:D

He hates having his picture taken.

Deb

dogs_4_me
10-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Oh what a sweet picture. Monty looks adorable! Glad you rescued that sweet heart.

I hope to see more pictures of Monty realllly soon!

Welcome to Pet talk, hope you like it here.

RobiLee
10-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Hi Deb...Welcome to Pet Talk.

I'm so glad that you have Monty. He is a gorgeous looking boy. I would love to see more pics of him.

Robin :)

Cincy'sMom
10-17-2004, 01:36 PM
What a handsome boy! Welcome to PT!! Feel free to share pictures whenever you'd like (and as often as possible :D)

lovemyshiba
10-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Monty sure is handsome!!!
I love the tongue in the picture--too cute!!
My rottie is pretty shy around the camera too--she'll stay in the spot she's in, but turn her head until I put the camera away!!

Kfamr
10-17-2004, 03:26 PM
Monty, what an adorable tongue.. or upper lip you have!
Aren't Rotties just the best??

KYS
10-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Monty is such a handsome boy.
Adorable picture.

tatsxxx11
10-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Oh, what luscious lips you have Monty:D What a sweetheart! I'm so glad you found your mommy, just in time:)

captain
10-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Hi Deb!

Welcome to Pet Talk, and THANK YOU for taking in a dog that no one understood ................

LOVE that pic!