PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday KEEGAN!! #3

shais_mom
09-28-2004, 12:11 AM
HAPPY Birthday to my sweet red golden girl!!
You were born on this day 3 years ago and changed my life forever! I never would have thought I would have survived your puppiness !
You have become the lite of my world, and my best friend. My little girl!!! Momma's little girl!
I just hope and pray you have the patience with your new little sister that your sister had with you! ;)
Love
Mommie!

wolf_Q
09-28-2004, 12:14 AM
Happy Birthday KEEGAN you sweet gorgeous girl!! I hope you have a wonderful day! I know your mommy will spoil you rotten! :D

shais_mom
09-28-2004, 12:15 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289039919

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290621177

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290754313

Kfamr
09-28-2004, 12:17 AM
WOW! 3 years!
I remember the excitement of your bringing her home when she was a tiny pup!
I hope this post goes in before PT goes down!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEEG!

btw, Staci.. Congrats on your new addition. I haven't had time to look around for her story and such but she sure is adorable! :D

chocolatepuppy
09-28-2004, 04:57 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN !!! :D

Cincy'sMom
09-28-2004, 05:46 AM
Happy birthday Keegan!!! Hope you hae a fun day today :)

GraciesMommy
09-28-2004, 06:02 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/hbdaycupcakegrace.gif

I know what you mean about surviving puppiness! I am in my 4th month of Gracie's..lol

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-28-2004, 06:43 AM
Happy Birthday, Keegan! I can't believe youa re 3 already! It seems like just yesterday your mommy brought you home!

anna_66
09-28-2004, 07:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/rainbowdance.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/rainbowdance.gif

Well it looks like it's party time at your house today! I hope you and mommy are going to be doing lots of fun stuff for your special day:)

If I would have thought about it being your birthday today I would have brought you a present on Saturday...sorry girl:o

LorraineO
09-28-2004, 07:22 AM
Happy woof Woof Day!!!!!!!!

4 Dog Mother
09-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Happy birthday, Keegan! I hope you have a great one!!! I can't believe you are 3 already. Such a sweet girl!

KYS
09-28-2004, 08:49 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Logan
09-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Happy Birthday, Keegan!!!! :D I can't believe you're already 3 years old!!!!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day, beautiful lady.

Cinder & Smoke
09-28-2004, 09:31 AM
:D

Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday,
** Keegan **

Wish we'd knowed bout dis on Saterday -

Kulda sent Dad into da Krispie Kreme Shop ta get sum Kuppy-Kakes! ;)

Hope Mom furgetz bout da :eek: * d i e t * yur on
an gibz ya sum Speshul Treetz tanite!!

Happie Birfday, Buddie!!

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Oh BEAUTIFUL Keegan!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl!
You have a wonderful and loving mommy, and I hope you enjoy many, many more years together!!!:D

lovemyshiba
09-28-2004, 12:13 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL KEEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shais_mom
09-28-2004, 12:32 PM
HI EBBERBUDDIE!!!
Thanx for my birfday wishes!!!
Mommy keeps mumbling about how she didn't really buy me anything b/c I tearz it up - and she really isn't supposed to give me nuffin to eat b/c of my 'strict' diet, but she sez we will see when she gets home frum werk!
It doesn't matter to me that she didn't buy me anything - I have had such an exciting week!!
First she brought home this little pest of a thing that I am not allowed to eat or tear up - and it bites and scratches back!! It attacks mommie's feet when she walks over it and now it's doing it to me too!!!
Then on Saterday we took a road tripz to Huney and Roxy's houze! It was fun!! I gotz to run in their yard!! Of course, after the sniffin the girls, I went straitz to their daddy Mark! - I just wuvvv people!! Then we left their houze - silly Mommy thoughtz that Mark was coming wif us so we didn't ride with Huney and Roxy - Auntie Anna was confusled but we managed to get there in one peice! And we met Phred, Smokey and Cinder!! What a great time we had!! I gotz to swim TWICE!! and lots of people and doggies and good things to eat and smell!!!
And I gotz a taco from Taco Bell!!! But boy was I one tired gurl on the ways home! I was asleep before we even got to I 75 whatever that meanz. Mom sed I wasn't much company on the wayz home!!
Then on Sunday I was driving mommy nutz b/c I kept wanting to play wif her so she took me to the park and hit the ball to me!!
I lovvveeeddd it!!
Then yesterday the AEP people were working rightz in frontz of my houze!!! I didn't wike that at ALLLLL!!! I barked and barked and growled to scare them away but they didn't leave until right before Mommie went to work. One of dem pulled his pickemuptruck in my ally when mommie and I were out playing ball and I went running up to him growling and barking and Mommy was yelling at me to stop but I didn'tz I gotz up there and there were all talking to me really nice - I thought maybe they could give me a cookie but nun of them did! :eek: I shudda waited until they waz all eating wunch! i betz I wudda got sumthinz then! then I followed Mommiez inside. Mommie getz so mad at me b/c she sez I don't wisten at home but I wisten when I am at the parks - she just doesn't get it. She is afraid that somedaze I am gonna run up to the wrong person growling and barking and they will do something called mace me or Pepper spray me. ??? :confused: I don't know what that meanz so I will worriz about it iffin it happens I guez.
Then todaz, Mommie got up and shuttled my big sistah Kylie into the bathroom and what a racket that's was!! She gotz a BAFF!!! She should learn to just take it like I do!!! I getz to snuggle with Mommie for bafs! I wike it!!! When Mommie sez "BAFFTIME" I getz into the tub MOST of them time! Well, Big Sistah is having trubble with little fart being here and then she gotz a baff so Mommie thought she needed some alone time - so we wentz to the park where we went on Sunday!!! I waz sooooooo happy and excited!! Mommie took pics of me and some videos that she hopes doesn't make people sick from all the moving.
So wifout further ado here are my pics!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2asZE

shais_mom
09-28-2004, 12:39 PM
anudder video of me!

shais_mom
09-28-2004, 12:51 PM
mommie outta know that she doesn't hafe to buy me nuthin for my birfday - just give me tennis balls! She needz to 'member when we went to Kia's birfday party - a day of RUNNING, SWIMMING, and RUNNING some more - I still comez home and wanted to play tennis ball with my pa pa - he refused to throw it for me b/c I could barely stand up I waz so tiredz and I couldn'z walk in a straight line eiver! he didn't want my heart to give outz!!!

4 Dog Mother
09-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Aww, Keegan, you sweet girl. It sounds like you had a great birthday plus!!! The pictures of you were soo good. It looked like you had a ball rolling around on the ground - oh, my gosh look how the leaves are already falling! I can't see the videos on this computer but maybe Carl will get them up on his for me. I am sure you are adorable in them.

Maybe Mom can bring you over to Findlay soon and I can bring the boys out to see you. Be good, Keegan girl!

tatsxxx11
09-28-2004, 01:21 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRFDAY BEAUTIFUL KEEGAN! I can't believe you're 3 today:) Seems like only yesterday you were just a wittle one:) You've grown to be such a beautiful girl...and quite the movie star too! How happy you look in your videos! Sounds like all in all you had one fabulous birfday!!!:D Lots of hugs and kisses to you dear Keegan!:) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star:)

ramanth
09-28-2004, 01:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN!!!! You sweet girl. :D

K9soul
09-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Happy Birthday sweet Keegie girl! Seeing your happy face always makes my day. I just love watching your happy happy videos, your tail going nonstop and that big smile on your face the whole time. How you love your tennis balls! :D. I am positive that your Mommy's undying love for you and a few tennis balls are all you need to be as happy as you can be! You know your birthday is only 8 days after Tommy's! He sends special birthday wishes to you too!

micki76
09-28-2004, 01:30 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage05/1.gif Happy 3rd Birthday, Miss Keegan! http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage05/1.gif

GoldenRetrLuver
09-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Golden girls, Keegan!!! Loved the pictures of you, gorgeous girl!! :)

clara4457
09-28-2004, 06:25 PM
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! Glad you are having such a wonderful week. (PS Leo likes to bark at people of the other side of the fence too)

DogLover9501
09-28-2004, 06:27 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEEGAN!!!

dukedogsmom
09-28-2004, 07:18 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a very special day today. You've made your mom very happy. Many happy years to you both.

anna_66
09-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Awww Keegan, it looks like you had a great time. I just love those videos of you rolling in the grass. It looks like so much fun!

kimlovescats
09-28-2004, 11:41 PM
Oh what precious videos of the birthday girl!!!:D

gkristian
09-29-2004, 01:36 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN !!!

K9karen
09-29-2004, 02:22 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEEGAN, YOU GORGEOUS RED HEAD!
3 years already? I still remember when mommy brought you home and you helped mend her broken heart! Lots of hugs and kisses!

RobiLee
09-29-2004, 06:20 PM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET KEEGAN!

Wow, Keegan you have been having some great adventures. I loved hearing from you and finding out what you have been up to. I hope you day was very special.

Staci, make sure you give Keegan a birthday hug and kiss from me.

Robin :)

*LabLoverKEB*
09-29-2004, 06:58 PM
:) Happy, Happy Birthday, sweet, beautiful Keegan! I hope you get spoiled to day, honey! :)