PDA

View Full Version : Just so everyone knows....

Jamieejo85
09-25-2004, 10:46 AM
I know I have been a member of Pet talk for a while and you all still haven't seen any pictures of my wonderful doggies. Just so you all know..I have pics coming by Monday FOR SURE!!!! I just have to get the film developed this weekend and scan them..finally we got a scanner that works!

In case any of you forgot..I have 2 dogs..OMar..1 year old 1/2 mastiff 1/2 rott and Chico 1/2 lab 1/4 chow and 1/4 aulstralian shepherd (2 1/2 months). I don't have any pictures of Omar on my camera because he will not sit still but I am going to keep working on it. So by Monday I will post pics of Chico and Bella (my 6 week old chihuahua that died:( sniff sniff). If I don't get them on here by MOnday you can all vote to kick me off of Pet Talk..he he!;)

ComedyDevil
09-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Yay! I can't wait to see pictures! They both sound so sweet! Rip little Bella, what happened to her? :( It's nice that you've got pics to remember her by. You'll have to sneak up on Omar, get pictures whilst he's asleep or something :p Congrats on getting a working scanner :D

pitc9
09-25-2004, 11:33 AM
We all will be waiting!!