PDA

View Full Version : Piggy Slivers

talia22
09-24-2004, 02:12 PM
HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF PIGGY SLIVERS? THEY ARE LIKE PIG EARS BUT FOR SMALL DOGS ( I THINK) I OWN MY OWN DOG SITTING COMPANY AND I HAVE A POSSIBLE NEW CLIENT WHO JUST MOVED HERE(MICHIGAN) AND SAID SHE CANT BELIEVE THAT SHE CANT EVEN FIND HER DOGS FAVORITE TREATS.. I AM GOING TO MEET THEM NEXT WEDNESDAY AND I REALLY WANTED TO HAVE SOME FOR HER BUT I CANNOT FIND THEM AT ANY LOCAL STORES! I FOUND THEM ONLINE BUT IT COST MORE TO SHIP THEN FOR THE SLIVERS THEMSELVES! ANY IDEAS? OR DOES ANYONE LIVE IN MI AND KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM?

elizabethann
09-24-2004, 02:58 PM
I just searched for piggy slivers on www.ebay.com. I found one person selling them. I think they were $6.95. Check there.

Jadapit
09-24-2004, 03:04 PM
Hi!
I have seen something like that at walmart. I'm not real sure what they were called but they were little slivers of pig ears. Have you looked there? Have you tried looking at a feed store? Some of them have a lot of dog supplies. I hope you find them.:)
It was a super walmart that I saw them at because everytime we go to walmart I get my dogs a treat.;)

KYS
09-24-2004, 05:38 PM
I give those to my doggies.
They are pig ears cut in 1/2.
Two of the pet shops around my area sell them.
What you might want to try, is go to your local pet
store and talk to the manager or owner and
ask if they will start carring them.
(I did not realize they were that hard to fine.)
IF she can not find them, she can just
cut the regulare size one up in pieces as a last resort.
(I already have torn off the top label or I would have given
you the name of the co. that makes them.)

micki76
09-24-2004, 05:47 PM
I bought some at Petco. The were kind of hidden and hard to find. So were the employees. :rolleyes:

pitc9
09-25-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by micki76
I bought some at Petco. The were kind of hidden and hard to find. So were the employees. :rolleyes:

LOL Micki!!

talia22
09-25-2004, 09:58 AM
tHANKS I WILL GIVE IT A SHOT TODAY:)